Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch There most definitely is gonna be one, and he or she is probably gonna be using a hard...

J

John Wolf

There most definitely is gonna be one, and he or she is probably gonna be using a hard to master character and still wrecking everyone, just like thoses Wii mote pros used to do back in brawl (assuming the new smash has one joycon as a controller option)

W

William Jarael Smith

Shit I used to kill people with just the Wii Remote lmao.

J

Jermaul W

Come on you know it will have single joycon play.
I just hope we can get a 8 player game.

S

Seth Osinga

Fixed it for you

A

Andrew Harvey

I grew up with a NES controller in my hand, a joycon is all I need.

D

Devin Snow

Me

K

Kris Palmer

And I'll pretty well with a Pro Controller while my friend no matter what controller he has will prove he's the best Kirby player in the Western half of the USA. No foolin'. True story. He's really a good player if he's playing as Kirby. Out!

A

Arthur Anglade

This would work, too. I even drew this blueprint of how the buttons would be mapped a while back.

B

Bret Hamilton

I actually love playing with both the switch joycons. It’s so comfortable. I think that might really be an alternative for the GameCube controller for a lot of people.

J

Justin Ellis

Is the pro controller worth it? (Besides the fact that it would become my full size second player controller)

E

Elatia Langford

"I'm using motion controls!"

A

Armando Marçal Dos Santos

im sure that will be me, if they bring Olimar recovery to what it was in brawl.... ah, dem anti hair infinite........no seriously, i love the brawl recovery he had.... I MAIN OLIMAR, SO WHAT DEAL WITH IT

J

Joseph Perry Standish

i had to play like this for local coop on res evil: rev2, the setup is very different. gotta stop moving to aim, stop aiming to change weapons or melee lol

J

James Libertarian

Tony Hefflin Chris Russell

D

David Paul Heal

I always preffered the Wii numchuck/remote combo. Will probably play this one the same way and use the joy-cons like on Odyssey

J

Joseph Santiago

I swear to god I will be that guy!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom