Contact advertising [email protected]

PC The Devil’s Rejects Boosted Pve ✔Trying to find a boosted server with custom loot...

• Thread starter Amanda Louise Corbin
  • Start date
A

Amanda Louise Corbin

The Devil’s Rejects Boosted Pve

✔Trying to find a boosted server with custom loot drops and aberration dinos on rag? (Loot drops are currently not working but will be very shortly)

✔Looking for good harvesting, Taming, mating, hatching and maturing with high level dinos?

✔Want a server with absolutely no Pvp/Trolling/Admin abuse?

✔Tired of people kiting or stealing from your sleeping body?

✔Sick of random pillars/foundations blocking you from building?

✔Don't want a server where the admins refuse to help out/think they know everything and refuse to compromise?

TDR gives a bit of realism to your gaming time, Dino’s take time to kill and require you to have a Dino to kill, unless you’re a daredevil.
The server is boosted with a bit of struggle, you may die easy but you can build up quick, so nothing feels cheatsy to the point you get bored.

This is a 16+ server with Admins willing to do what they can. We are a little inexperienced but will do what we can to ensure everything works correctly.

We take suggestions for setting changes and alter them to the liking of everyone.

Dino wipes will be given a 5minute warning.

We will give people 30 minutes before a server wipe so you can get dinos uploaded into the ob (if something goes wrong), and will replace any dinos that you may have lost with a dino/lvl of your choosing.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeremy Nicholas Aguayo

This the same DR from Black Island Unofficial?

J

Joey Thomason

Humm wonder if transfers are allowed don't want to loose it all

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

From what?

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

Its a pve cluster.

Aberration and Ragnarock

J

Joey Thomason

From a dying server I play on

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

The owner upped dino resistance to 1.0

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

I forgot we changed it

J

Jeremy Nicholas Aguayo

Unless the server you play on is clustered with this server, you don't be able to transfer anything to this server Joey Thomason

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

I can asure you whatever you lose you can get back quick .

Well quickish.

And as the admin i offer any help possible

J

Jeremy Nicholas Aguayo

Amanda, ill take that as a no then. I used to play with a tribe called (Devil's Rejects) on another unofficial server who were absolute savages when it came to PVP

J

Joey Thomason

I don't play PvP but I like the flyer pick up from it

J

Joey Thomason

A bird helps get things going last server had starter argies

J

Joey Thomason

It was cluster went threw the trouble to get reapers and raised 20 verns had all tek sucks to loose it but it's dying

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

This is strictly pve with tribe wars (tribe wars are agreed upon and can be canceled anytime).

But most of the members on the server are pretty much pve

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

All sources are lockable (no one can access any of your structures)

Structure damage is disabled and you are only able to attack your oen tribe members (so be careful who you let in)

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

The only downside to this server is that we are in development (settings may or may not be the best but we do the absolute best we can)

J

Joey Thomason

What about flyer pick up

J

Joey Thomason

If You can transfer between your clusters possable will work

A

Amanda Louise Corbin

Flyer pickup is enabled.

And i haven't tried but transfers are enabled between the Ragnarock and aberration server

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom