J

Jerun Lung

Dps main here, i agree.

Y

Yanis HD

Fun fact: Did you know the payload can also heal u

L

Laeth Thomas

*looks the other way when you're spamming "group up" and getting reamed by flankers*
☕

L

Laeth Thomas

Toxic mentality, tbh
You're a mercy main and you're upset that your team needs you?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

This is actually accurate as fuck though

Đ

Đổń Tḣặríńdự Śặńḋặrựwặń

If You Are Mercy Main I Have Just One Word To Your Team Mates, RIP !!! GITGUD!!!

L

Lars Christoffersen

When you realise most support mains are as bad as dps mains

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

If she breath

P

Phillip Stvil

Not even gonna lie I Main DPS but I've barely ever asked for healing seeing the shit my friends go through I just memorized the health packs on every single map and survive on that if the healer see me low before I can get to health pack and they heal me just saves me a trip but yeah asking for healing in Overwatch has become taboo

J

Juleon Cooper

I hate those people who spam "I need healing." You not the only person. People expect me to travel to all directions of the map for a spread out team and survive while solo healing. Some people expect too much from the healers.

S

Steven Hendrickson

Funny thing is, justify it any way you want to if you refuse healing to someone in your party for any reason it's just as petty as this

C

Cameron Jackson

And this people is what you call a thrower. Because the team that has the DPS up longer will never win, right?

S

Sebastian Bluett

so your saying that the meta shouldn't be 2/2/2?
honestly interested on what you woulld you

J

Jack Galea

I feel called out, Mercy, Ana, Moira, Brigitte, Symmetra and Sombra main btw

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Maximum oversalt.

N

Noah Mcrae

I personally will push to save our healer, I’ll even die for our healer, don’t judge everyone because of bad times, I’ve had a mercy save me tons of times in one game because i was saving her and pulling some risky moves that payed off for our whole team

L

Lizz Rauff

Well isn't that a bold statement. I find that a lot of good DPS players are nice and will kill enemy players that are focusing me and keepin me alive.

B

Bebo Ahmed

But in higher ranks if their are no dpss ur fucked lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom