J

Joseph Milazzo

That mercy nerf... still a top pick...

M

Michelle Lamotte

She’s still a good healer.

D

Dylan Zelda Boy Jensen

Doesn't Overbuff only show those that use Overbuff?

A

Ashley Skye-Michelle Hill

Still a top pick but at least the other healers are more likely to get pick too.

I don’t want mercy to never get pick, I just don’t want to get yelled at for picking moi toi or Ana instead of mercy ‍♀

R

Ronald Kovacevic

buff ana 46.88 winrate -.-

K

Kelli Flynn

still a lot less picked, boom, successful nerf

R

Rodney Charles Caruana

Mercy was stupidly OP, if anything the pick rate now is perfect & it'll get better as the crybabies skepticism keeps waning down.

L

Luke Wright

I think OP is trying to say she's still in a viable place. Which she is.

The nerf was needed, she was a must pick now she's a situational pick. Her rez and valk was still too strong.

I just can't believe blizzard got death threats after the nerf. It's a game that will get nerfs and buffs all the time, deal with it.

N

Noman Saleem

To think that she had almost 15% pick rate and a lot of people still claimed that she didn't need nerfs.

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

That B is still alive regardless of what whiny one trick Mercy mains have to complain about her. Her healing is still a lot better than rest of the support.

A

Alistair Sweeting

Because PEOPLE PLAY CHARACTERS THEY LIKE EVEN IF THEY'RE SHIT Without a decent res ability she's just the Medic from TF2, only without as many offensive options or ability to defend herself. I don't argue that a nerf was needed once they'd already reworked her, but if I had any chance at ever wanting to play her, the fucking million year res wiped that out in one fell swoop

S

Shaun Combrinck

most games run 2 healers, with a 6 man team that means healer take up 33% of the total picks. there are 5 healers currently active in Overwatch that mean with n even distribution of pick each healer would get 6.666666% pick rate. that would have every healer tied for first place in pick rate.

T

Tyler Cook

Until she doesn’t have Rez, she will always be a top pick

M

Marc Glickman

Damage boost extending to your whole team wins fights. Valk is nothing to fuck with

R

Riley Talbot

Can't wait for D.Va to get nerfed

M

Miryam Dai

bc people likes to play easy characters lmao

P

Pedro Nack Martins

it's not like pick matters.

D

Drew C. Steward

Ever since the game came out, Mercy has always been the most played. Mercy & Genji have always been the most popular.

R

Rebecca Forrester

Some people just won’t be happy til her pick rate is <1%

W

Wai Yip Cheong

Because why would people not want to pick a generic healer for their team? Goig by your logic i guess healing supports should be removed from class based games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom