Contact advertising [email protected]

TFW you're in plat and can't win even when you carry hard enough. This was POTG and I...

R

Ryan Stoops

TFW you're in plat and can't win even when you carry hard enough. This was POTG and I was doing this the whole game. How tf do people climb out of plat?

W

Walter Greenwood

I just dropped down to plat after being diamond my entire career. It is pretty hard to get out of

H

Hossam Mohamed

probably because people dont protect healers?

S

Sandro Hunswijk

Either you kill them when your team is already dead. Or you weren't doing that whole game. 3 picks every team fight guarantees a win

D

David Goulet

Obiviouslt you didnt carry "hard enough" hehe

J

John Huk

Even with play, you don't put out any shield pressure as widow, and they had an Orisa. That map is not suitable for widow, and if you wanted to hitscan, mcree or soldier would have been much better.

J

John Flanagan

Reeeee I got potg why am I still plat

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

If you can do that every game you'll probably climb

J

John James

Plot twist: you don't.

N

Nicholas Malave

Lose 7 comp games in a row

Get potg 7 comp games in a row...

Cry

C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

What's an aimbot?

S

Shannon Shepherd

Honestly, 6-stack is what I do with some good friends. It helps climbing be easier.

S

Sam Walker

Me, when I play offense heroes, and still lose. A good attitude will go further than raw stats

D

Dinis Pedroso

Win some loose some you are problably just getting unlucky with matchups

B

Brittany Shay Leichty

You don't. Didn't they tell you? Once you get to plat...the game turns into a pissing contest of who can hold out picking a healer or tank the longest.
No one has como understanding.
No one wants to be a healer. And everything thinks they're DPS gods.
My highest SR, this season, is 2727 and I can't seem to climb past it.
...Even when I change to a healer because my whole team refuses.
...Even when I carry, as a tank, with 4 gold medals.

My patience with competitive has dwindled as fast as my SR.

D

Deci Amaritei

You were blasting at an orisa shield in the beginning... need I say more? Also 6 stack is probably an essential thing nowadays.

K

Kevin Cox

You don't, you have to get lucky, I fill almost every game and I am still dragged down by either quitters throwers or cancer on my team...it doesn't matter how good you are at this game, your wins always depend on someone else

T

Tyrone Lovegood

RIEN EN PEUT PLUS MARRÊTER

I

Izak Gainor

I’ve seen so many widowmakers who simply straight up ignore pharahs, even when they’re wiping the whole team. Not gonna lie, seeing that flying trash can die to a flick shot made me really happy.

R

Reece Livesey

i got out of plat by just playing healer, then switching to dos or tank or defence once im out

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom