Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Survivetheark.com There are rules in place Don't get base wiped or blackboxed! Fake...

S

Sarah Love

Survivetheark.com
There are rules in place
Don't get base wiped or blackboxed! Fake dinos= fake ings or trade only. I'm sure this post will be taken down as even the Admin of the pages are making real $ but it is illegal and they can SUE you they have copyrights to Everything game related

J

John Goodin

Stealing items? What's the point of raiding bases if you can't steal items?

S

Sarah Love

No that's in pve. This is the Official Ark page and it's Selling in game items for $. When the game was released the Admin took advantage of new players

J

Jennifer Leonard

This isn't even a trading page dude

S

Sarah Love

The community should know

D

Daniel D Ravager

yes there are people selling in game crap for real life currency. Sadly its the trading pages that the admins allow it in. its pretty freaking sad considering any kid playing this could be sued just for purchasing but hell just shows

J

Jennifer Leonard

Admins dont have to allow it or not either. Private messages are a thing and if 2 people are having a private convo who knows what is being said.

A

Adam Lavery

They don't even do shit if you prove people are ddosing the server, if you honestly think they're going to do something about people buying stuff that's funny.

L

Leo Lloyd

I just dont get how people get mad about sellong for money wild card should be more onto it and get a app that u can trade on n they take a 5%cut out of it like tax it or something

A

Adam Lavery

And you play Pve so why even cry about it when it doesn't affect you?

M

Marquan Anderson

I don't understand why people pay real money to other people for items in games tbh. Unless it's a micro-transaction exclusive from the game creators pretty sure there's a way to get said item or items yourself and in a game where grinding is a key feature provided by the almighty RNGesus you have a chance to get something better.

A

Adam Lavery

If people actually pay for that on a 8x server that's pretty sad lol

C

Charles Mcdonald

Don't like it then don't buy anything

C

Connor Rutherford

The admins of this page ban people for trying to sell things ingame for real cash. If you knew what you where talking about you would know thats one of the first rules that got created when trading became a thing

K

Keiron Cheyette

Stealing items?

B

Brent Whelan

It's their business venture you absolute GRONKS.

R

Ryan Foley

People are stupid, if I was going to pay for in game content it would be by way of DLC, with the money going to the devs who actually put work in to make the game. Look at GTA with its shark cards for example. People need to put their controllers down for a bit and get a job. Or become a streamer and live off the donations from that if you want to sit around playing games all day.

T

Thomas Curto

Lol tbh blizzard has tried to file lawsuits on farming companies selling items for $$ the argument will always win people are selling there time spent acquiring said items and tho it may seem like it game developers don't own your time

S

Sarah Love

People are selling wyverns at $30 a piece for like lvl 160 and this one chic wants $300. Cash paypal for her rainbow eqqus! Seriously not even I'm just ugh shaking my head for real I grind, I do my own work that's what I'm saying

S

Sarah Love

Blizzard is a completely different game and company. Legacy got whip cracked people pm you asking if you sold for cash. It is inevitable that they will crack whip again

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom