Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Still searching for a good 4k Monitor for my next build, want smaller bezels & IPS...

M

Md Aamir

Still searching for a good 4k Monitor for my next build, want smaller bezels & IPS panels are a plus.

Was looking for LG 32UD99 but its having a worldwide shortage at the moment.

Any other recommendations ?

A

Andrew Mahaney

Im sure uve thought about this, but id HIGHLY recommend 1440p high frame rate over a 4k. Fps is WAY more important than a few extra pixels

A

Alex McIlvaine

Hey man whats up? I did alot of research on monitors before i bought mine. I settled on this one. No bezels, matte screen finish, 2k, 144hz over clockable, built in speakers and usb ports on the back. There is also a 4k version, but i always recomend 2k because all that chrome wont get you home.I hope this helps homie.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Andrew Mahaney

Also mine is extremely similiar to alex. Its an Asus ROG Pg279Q, but same 1440p, same built in speakers and usb plugs, matte screen, very slim bezels, just mine has 165hz max. Which is pretty much indistinguishable from 144, really 120+ is the sweet spot, which isnt possible with current 4k tech, not to mention the gpu ud need to run that resolution at that many frames. Mine is also gsync, he's got me beat on price by a bit tho.

C

Chris Hunt

60hz is trash, I bought the hype and have a pretty 4k monitor as a secondary screen that is total crap for gaming when compared to a 165hz monitor.

S

Ståle Halvorsen

This is the problem with asking tech questions in a game group, should try setup addicts or some other hardware groups.

As for gaming hz is way better than resolutions, and if you want to be immersed you find an ultrawide 1440p 144hz. Again as you seem dead set on a 4k, and you plan to do any gaming at all you must get one with gsync, yes it is not a cheap option, but damn it's worth it for games.

J

Josh Phelps

Wait for this one orrrr buy my xb280hk

J

Josh Phelps

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom