Contact advertising [email protected]

SPOILER ALERT: Everyone has that dreaded Mario Level where they just wanna get in, and...

A

Alana Morton

SPOILER ALERT: Everyone has that dreaded Mario Level where they just wanna get in, and get out. Which is your least favorite level on Mario Odyssey?

A

Alana Morton

Generally for me it's any water level I come across... but you'd be surprised that I would say that I actually liked the Water level... so for me I'd probably say, Lost Kingdom is my least favorite so far... Not that I don't like it, I just want to collect and get out of there... it frustrates me so...

C

Chris McAtamney

I heard the Lost Kingdom is dreadful. Lol.

C

Chris McAtamney

I am collecting all possible moons and all kingdom currency for each kingdom before moving on to the next, so there's a lot I haven't experienced yet. I'm finishing up Lake Kingdom, right now. And so far, it's my fave. I know you're looking for the worst though...haven't experienced it yet. Oh wait there was one level in sand kingdom...I'll find it...

M

Michael Heath

No specific kingdom, loved them all. But one of the secret stages, the one where you're 2d and have to stay in the auto scrolling section was terrible. A moving black background

A

Alana Morton

I started to do that, but quickly realized that I there is so much more to explore so I went ahead and beat the story line and I'm enjoying exploring now... there are a couple side levels that I have just quit to come back cause I just wasnt mentally ready to comolete... and again, I didn't want to spend all my riches

G

Gabriel Gaddi

I found the volleyball game really annoying, but no specific kingdom yet.

J

Justin L. Viernes

I wouldn’t say that it was my least favorite or annoyed me, but I have to say the Jaxi stunt driving power moon took A LOT of coins out of my pocket

M

Mike Jones

Luncheon Kingdom. I love the design and the storyline there but the fireballs and tomatoes drove me crazy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom