Contact advertising [email protected]

Something I can’t find an answer to maybe you guys can help me , because I go on road...

J

Jalal Aburas

Something I can’t find an answer to maybe you guys can help me , because I go on road trips , I bought a side labtop which is a msi Titan pro 215 , I7-7700qh , gtx 1080 , 512 ssd, 1 tb harddrive , 32 gig ram 2400 with a 120hz panel gcync display . I run the games on ultra max settings and I understand some games scale differently but not getting that much good FPS , so I decided to hook the labtop to my ultra wide 3440 by 1440 display , and I was shocked it ran the same games same ultra settings but way better FPS . Is the cpu bottlenecking my GPU on 1080 p res ??

A

Adam Ramos

does the ultra wide have gsync?

P

Pierre Cinelli

B

Baoz Nguyen

Did you plug in the power adapter for all your test?

J

Jalal Aburas

Yes

P

Paul Roggan

I am not sure on this since the days of laptop gaming are over for me but if I remember correctly you can get better FPS on external screens because they are using a higher bandwidth via the hdmi port than your laptop screen. I'm not sure tho

V

Vertuz Cayabyab

How about the power management settings of the laptop?

J

Jalal Aburas

That’s the problem , high performance , and make sure I use sport mode and still ,

J

Jalal Aburas

And I know for fact not faulty GPU or anything coz it works on higher resolutions

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom