Contact advertising [email protected]

(Solved) So the screws which came with my fan does not fit the front bay holes of my case

S

Shine Terry

(Solved) So the screws which came with my fan does not fit the front bay holes of my case

R

Ruben Williams

Ok.

R

Ryan Mc Donagh

screw them in harder

R

Richard Rosell

Didn't your case come with screws?

G

Gonzalo Arriaga

Make sure whatever you do don't strip them. If they are too big for the hole. Get a regular drill and use a drill bit just a hair smaller than the shaft of the screw to make it bigger.

T

Timothy Johnson

They're M3 sized...standard size used for radiators, you can drill them out, or go to any hardware store and pick-up some screws, 30mm long would do for most fans

B

Brandon Morton

Drill new holes.

S

Shine Terry

Thank you all.. I had to use screws which came with the case..

T

Tim Jelinek

If something doesn't fit in a hole u spit on it and push harder.

A

Ammar Din

use zipties

K

Kyle King

Your case should have come with long thinner machine screws for that thay are intended to go completely threw the fan and into the case and are also ment for radiators not the fat large bore threaded screw that come with fans but if u can get to the fan holes from the inside then just drill them out but make shur u are screwing those fat screws into the plastic threw the metal and not the other way around as this will just strip out the metal and not hold anything

C

Chris Mullins

The screws which come with your fans won't. Looks like those holes are there for a radiator to attach to.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom