Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Solo player looking to do boss fights and breeding a bit. No i dont do pve i still...

C

Cory Bates

Solo player looking to do boss fights and breeding a bit. No i dont do pve i still like the random lil fights with other players here and there. Any good servers out there? Orp is ok by me dont mind it as long as it isnt instant orp

E

Eric Green

Add finaltripod9367 we are a pvepvp server, if pve is in your name you will not be raided or attacked. Amazing admins with extremely helpful people.

Finaltripid9367 Server Rules
PVP and PVEcoexistence
* No attacking or raiding PVE players.....THIS WILL GET YOU BANNED
* Offline damaged active
That's it......have fun

J

James Phelps

Join TimeofL0rdsARK Nitrado server!!! map Ragnarok. 25x pick up. Instant tame. Infinite weight/oxygen. 200+ Dino’s running around. 24/7 PvP. All tame flyers speed is 246. Breeding fast. Join the Facebook group TimeofL0rdsArk to get the password!!

A

Antony Fisher

Server abcde x10 Ragnarok

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

T

Travis Wilkinson

Welcome to "East coast arkaholics". a 24/7 pvp nitrado hosted server on Ragnarok ! currently 32 slots but hoping to increase.

we are enabling Orp with a 20 min interval until december 3nd. on December 4th it will be full time pvp ( this is to give everyone a chance to start up and build including ourselves as this is a brand new server as off 11/24/17)

SERVER SETTINGS:
no clip on
anyone can imprint
3rd person on
orp until December 4th
disable friendly fire
containers can be locked

MULTIPLIERS:
10x harvest with slightly higer metal harvesting
5X xp
.5 structure restance
20x taming
.25 water drain
.25 hunger drain
.50 resource respawn
1.5 dino turret dmg
5x fish and loot quality
10x crop growth

MATING:
.25 egg lay
instant hatch
15x maturation
5x food( wyverns still need milk)

PLAYER STATS:

15x weight
25x oxygen
all orher player stats are 1.5
DINO STATS:
15x weight
2.5x stam
2x speed(untill we can fix just flyers)

RULES:
NO TROLLING
NO artifact blocking
NO building at obs
NO PVP AT PUBLIC EVENTS OR COMMUNITY CENTERS
we currently have a store with imprinting kibbles you can buy and fishing hole.
We will be working on community centers asap and will have as many events as possible
we are hoping to develop a mature and fun ark community

we will have a starter available at VB( includes 150 argy, metal tools and indy forge)

all stats/rules are subject to change , we encourage our community too voice their opinions and we will take your suggestions into consideration.

OH YEAH IF YOUR FROM THE WEST COAST YOUR WELCOME TOO ;)

C

Connor Manny

palm_treedragon_faceVendettaArkdragon_facepalm_tree
(4 Servers, 1 Cluster, Pure PVP Experience)

Search for "VendettaArk" on Unofficial PC Sessions and join Ragnarok, The Centre, The Island or Scorched Earth.

ORP ON (30 Mins)
2x xp
7.5x gather
100x egg hatch
8x mature
10x taming

bulbDiscord serverbulb
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Everyone that joins the server is asked to join the discord chat so you can read the server rules and also communicate with everyone on the server and get a hold of an admin if need be. This is also where you'll see the prices for the purchaseable items/dinos, rules, and events.

B

Bryan Quintero

Are you tired of laggy dedicated servers?

Join either ArkCanada BOOSTED Rag, ArkCanada BOOSTED Isl

Servers are clustered together to allow transfer from Ragnarok to Island. Island server will change to abberation upon release. Transfers will be aloud from clustered maps.

Rules are simple there are no rules.

Server has custom drops to make your ark life a little more amazing.

Starters can be found in any white drop.

24/7 PvP.

Xp - x5
Taming - x15
Harvesting - x10
Mature - x30
Hatch speed - x30

Infinite weight
Oxygen -x10

To join the Nitrado servers you must change the session filter to "unofficial PC sessions" then search for the server you'd like to join. Be sure to change the mode filter and map filter.

B

Bryan Quintero

S

Steven E Ramirez Jr.

I'm working on that as well. I'm just a solo playing on a Xbox dedicated on rag. If you wanna play just shoot me a pm. Not super boosted or populated, so less laggy haha

A

Andrew Taggart

Come join GetArked

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom