Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So with E3 just a good couple of months away what are you guys expecting to see and...

L

Liam Bond

So with E3 just a good couple of months away what are you guys expecting to see and shown off by Nintendo?

I will guess that we'd definitely see Smash and most likely the other big first party titles coming out and a few more big announcements!

Also I'm a new moderator in the group and will be doing my best to keep the group together and clean and also interact with you guys aswell :p

I

Isaac Roach

KNACK 3 BAYBE

B

Bethany Woodcock

Would donate my left leg for Animal Crossing, PLEASE

M

Maarten D'haese

Pokemon!

J

Jamie Boyko

I really want to see what’s coming for 2019

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

I'm hoping maybe more information about Yoshi 2018. Heard very little things about it.

A

Andy Scarlett

Hoping for at least a date for Metroid Prime

R

Ricardo Melendez

I’m expecting more smash news , Pokémon news and info on the online services

S

Sonny Nygård Hansen

I believe we are going to get a smash release date, and maybe not pokemon because they have a separate direct thing for that, but would be cool nonetheless, but maybe they have some hidden first party things they will surprise us with

D

Dominique Ray Buck

I say this literally every time this gets asked and I'll say it till it happens (which it probably wont I know)

But I want a new Custom Robo

T

Thomas Boye

I will fucking ram my neighbor's car for a new F-Zero!!!!

R

Raymond Davis

Mario galaxy 1 and 2 remastered on one cartridge

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

I honestly don't know what to expect, but I hope they show a lot of good stuff for the second half of the year.

J

Johnny Yanez

A n i m a l c r o s s i n g

V

Veronica Pacheco

Unlikely but Madden

D

Dylan Tucker

Pokémon, Pikmin and Animal Crossing is what I really want. But I have a feeling I’ll be pleased with at least something Nintendo announces. Also I want more Smash info!

N

Naveed Ajam

I feel like they’re just going to give us more details about the games shown at the direct—there was so much meat that I doubt they’ll give us much more, then maybe they’ll make some bigger announcements in July or August or something

D

Darren Spraggs

more news on virtual console

W

Willie D Rivera

Hoping for some GameCube releases and animal cross

M

Meganlora Mclennan

More about the new super smash bros

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom