Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So what's the best way to tame a quetz? I've never tamed one and I'm not that advanced...

M

Mark K Russell

Get a tapajera then get a tribe member on the back of it. Feed the tap rare flowers when near a quetz then it will attack you, keep your distance and have your tribe member shoot it from the tap, chase it down as it flies away when its wounded and put a couple more narc arrows in it. Boom. Got yourself a quetz.

M

Matthew Foster

sit on the back of your tapejara and whistle it to go near the quetz and shoot it in the head with the best long neck you have. Shock darts if poss. And yeh do that for 3 hours :)

J

Jennifer Graham

Griffin!

L

Luke Plowman

You want tame a quetz statue

M

Michael Pugh

Get your buddy to pick you up with a Pteranadon and you can shoot the Quetz from above while following him.

M

Marqus Mannington

R

Richard Patterson

i have 4 perta s now 1000 rare flower // i l
load up and quessal or tapi hunt .. vid record

B

Blackhawk Hawk

tapejara

N

Nick Will Sterben

I think Rare Flowers dont work with a Quetz? But agro darts do

R

Rick Hughes

Go to ebay and pay, that's a pretty easy way of getting one

J

Jon Blake

build a trap and eat the rare flowers then kite it into the trap.. or have a friend fly a tap and you sit in the passenger seat and start shooting your tranq arrows

L

Luke Gural

I was able to solo tame one by sitting in the front seat of my high stam Tappy, and whistle controling it to follow one while I tranq darted it. It was a fucking blast haha, I recommend it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom