Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So what's the best way to tame a quetz? I've never tamed one and I'm not that advanced...

J

Jessica Harris

So what's the best way to tame a quetz? I've never tamed one and I'm not that advanced yet. Pls help.

R

Robert Fletcher

depends on the tools available to you. having a friend pick you up with a pteras or use a tappy are probably the easiest if you don't have another quetz to use.

J

Josh Darwent

Invite me to your game when I'm next on and I can help?

M

Mike Gillespie

Griffin is the best way now

J

Justin Mancine

Have a friend help tame you a Griffin not only are they awesome but are now the best way to solo tame a quetzal

A

Aaron Horwedel

Is that the exhibit is the City??

B

Bj Root

Our first quetz tame was a shit show. Used a tapejara to chase it. I drove, my brother shot. Had to land for stamina several times. In the midst of landing for stamina, another tribe got in on the hunt and once we downed it, blamed us for stealing their tame. Almost got black listed on the server. Over a 55 quetz. Ended up resolving it, making friends and got 2 quetz eggs out of it when it was all said and done. It ain't easy but it's worth it.

P

Phillip Filmore

Lotus flower helps quite a bit.

J

Jack Thurgood

jump on its back and hit it with a club

T

Trae Viel

Make a bigass box and use rare flowers to lure it and feed it mutton for easiest results

T

Travis Chewning

If you've got a griffin it's butter.

R

Ryan Hall

Me and 3 people shot a 125 Quetz with darts 48 times and still didn't go down. Good luck

J

Jay Cresswell

I've never tamed a carno on pvp.. the best I've tamed is a parasaur, which died within 20 minutes, not even that. Count yourself as lucky.

R

Richard Patterson

with 2 argi s // push it into mountains or a waterfall when it gets stuck // tranq it .. works

R

Richard Patterson

2 argi s 4 players //2 shooters /2 driving or flying

R

Rhys Dyett

Tame a griffin you can shoot of the back of it

D

Daniel Candales

You can get any level you make a pen on ground eat rare flowers it's Agro onto you and bait it into the tame (each rare flower has a 10 second timer)

D

Daniel Candales

What I said it he best way the new meta of taming quetzes or any Dino you want protected in pvp or pve easy and takes less time then any other method

C

Chevis Beam

taps are easy same with a griffin

C

Chevis Beam

u can also have ur buddy carry u from an argy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom