Contact advertising [email protected]

So What am looking at lol, I know nothing. Is that top right box my psu? And with the...

M

Michael Miller

So What am looking at lol, I know nothing. Is that top right box my psu? And with the cards, where is my graphics card?

M

Minh Nguyen

Yes, that's your PSU, but it doesn't look like you have a graphics card though

R

Riley Branson

You don't have a graphics card. You have intergrated graphics so its either on your processor or sometimes mobo, but you have a slot to put in a gpu. But you will need a bigger psu if the psu isnt rated for 400watts minimum

M

Michael Miller

Yeah I do have integrated graphics. Im going to buy a 450w Bronze psu soon. Then buy a 750ti most likely. Will it fit ? both the gpu and psu?

D

Dominique Reck

Smh. Why join an enthusiast group if you are just starting out?

F

Florian Michael Marquardt

Love that ketchup 'n' mustard retro design 10/10

Y

Yenmeng Foong

I think your whole case is upside down

C

Calvin Verheijen

Pop me a message request and i'll talk you through it tomorrow. ;)

M

Michael Miller

Can someone link me a good place to buy a single fan 1030 ti and a single fan 750 ti? Lowest prices though

J

Julian Fox

If you open the box at the top right, theres a mouse running on a wheel inside!
True story!

L

Lee Yong Quan

where is the cpu? you could go system information and show most the specs over there at here.

П

Павел Лавричков

why pc is upside down ? XD

M

Michael Miller

Hey guys I was reading the system requirements for Black Ops 2, I really wanna play this game lol, and it says for 64 bit, I should have 4gb, the 750 ti has 2gb for what im looking at. Am i still ok? For 32 bit It says 2gb,

V

Vishvesh Vivek Mishra

That’s what most PCs looked like back in the days, that’s a SMPS/PSU right there on top and your PC works on integrated graphics so you won’t find a graphics card. PSU should be around 400-450 watts and believe me I’ve played Halo on an Intel P4 with 64MB if integrated graphics and 256MB RAM so....god damn I feel old right now

R

Robert Lee Mullen

check what cpu you have....i have the same thing but it came with a single core sempron...it will heavily bottleneck any modern gpu

Z

Zachary Harris

Stop stealing school pcs

S

Samit Nayak

Sorry to say but you are running on integrated onboard graphics, that means no gpu , that black slot above your cpu fan is your graphics card slot

S

Stavros Motal

tell me your pc is HP ?

P

Pedro Cottim

Since youre a beginner i gotta recommend you to watch youtube as for me atleast is the best place for both newbies and pros to learn about PC and technology in general. Best ones are definitely Linus Tech Tips, Jayz2Centz, Science Studio, Austin Evans, Awe of Tech, BeginnersTech, Hardware Canucks, Joey Delgado, OC3D TV, TechQuickie, Tech YES City are all pretty good

P

Pedro Cottim

Also any doubts you have search on google and forums and 99% of the time youll find your answers there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom