Contact advertising [email protected]

So today I was playing sombra (I don’t really play her often since I main tank and...

D

David Marquez

So today I was playing sombra (I don’t really play her often since I main tank and support..) but I hacked and killed a junkrat while he ulted and he was still able to drive his rip tire like nothing.....and that’s after I ulted too.... literally saw him drive the tire away from my team turn it all the way around to kill them once we got on the point...so question is that “balanced” too is his ult homing and not remote controlled now or did I miss something I’d figure if I KILL him it’d at least stop him from setting it off or literally piloting the thing but guess not

E

Eddy D. Newgate

Junkrat is the most stupid thing in overwatch and people who main him are braindead aimless kill hogging whores.

D

David Marquez

I hacked, killed him then ulted and saw him literally pilot and I mean drive straight away from my team then do a 360 and head back towards after he’s dead well one thing is for sure that tire must not be remote controlled at all....

L

Luke Garside

Try playing junkrat and you'd know.
If you die whilst you are in control of the wheel, you still control the wheel. You just come back to seeing yourself being dead.

J

Jessica Gibbs

It's like Dvas ult with her mech, you can kill the baby Dva when she pops out but the bomb still goes off. Also Hanzo's dragons will keep going and killing even if he's dead.

D

David Marquez

In all fairness I’d understand sure if he deployed it can’t stop it it would keep going straight and blow up but being able to turn around corner let alone make a full U turn after you’ve been hacked and killed makes no sense that means that RipTire isn’t remote controlled at all it’s homing and clearly doesn’t need aiming if that’s the case unless there’s some other logic defying reasons but clearly not remote controlled so...

M

Marie Kathryn

Hacking or killing junkrat while ulting has never stopped his tire

B

Brandon Marleau

It can't really be made sense of in an in-universe way. But I think it's just part of his balancing. He's incredibly vulnerable while using his ult. If you had hacked him before be had pressed q or even before he fully released the tire it would have stopped it. But the tire itself can't be hacked.

G

Greg Bredy

Same with soldier.. you can hack him or emp him.. but if the ult is already channeling, there’s no stopping it

I

Ian Sepcsik

It's a game where you kill other people on the enemy team who have the same characters as you and you work along side talen agents but yeah that doesn't make sense at all....

A

Aaron Clarke

"HACK CAN'T STOP ALL ULTS, REEEEEE"

S

Scott Geason

IMO, and I play a lot of Junkrat. If killed he should lose control of the tyre, it should just go straight on after he is killers and blow up after the time expires. That would be more realistic to me.

N

Nikola Oertel

U have to kill the rip tire not the rat, the tire has his own life, dont be mad, the ult has 100hp and is very easy to destroy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom