Contact advertising [email protected]

So this the laptop I'm going to buy along with a mouse and mouse pad. Will this be...

T

Tony White

So this the laptop I'm going to buy along with a mouse and mouse pad. Will this be able to run overwatch or should I get a different laptop?

G

Giacomo Stirpe

Link

T

Tyler Jackson

Anything under 600 or 700 is probably not going to run Overwatch well

M

Mark Walls

Could just get that new ryzen apu

M

Mauro Martinez

Bruh that won't run ow

N

Nova Panther

I have that computer for school, and let me tell you. It won't work for overwatch I tried it. Unless you do upgrades yourself

R

Reis Douglas

You could probably run on low settings

D

David Taylor

If you're buying this for gaming, you're wasting your money, because I just googled the specs of this and it has no GPU. Intel Integrated graphics are trash, the worst in the entier industry.

T

Timothy 'TJ' Bales

Don’t do it.

B

Beverly Gifford

If you want to play OW you should buy one with a graphics card, but you could get a decent pc tower for $500 to a $1000 on newegg.com.

E

Elijah Britton

Yeah that's no good

T

Tony White

Alright thanks for the advice. I can't get a desktop because I don't have any room to put it

E

Erick Blegh Linares

$300 laptop won’t do shit not even for everyday use. That’s like throwing away your money

T

Tony White

What's a good website to buy parts to make a pc?

村上勝己

Can this run it? Ive got OW on ps4 but more of my friends are on pc

C

Christian Moley

Tony White Integrated Intel graphics will run the game only at all low with a reduced render scale at 30 fps. It's not a good experience.

You have other options though.

What I probably would recommend instead is browsing Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, Offerup, and LetGo in your area to see what slightly older gaming towers people are selling for around that price or less. Some people on reddit.com/r/hardwareswap also have good tower deals.

After all of that, if you still need a laptop for whatever reason, I would get something cheap but decent, like a Chromebook for example.

This would probably be the best setup for you.

K

Kaan Bilge

Instead of that bloody mouse go buy a bloody damn real pc

E

Emilie Ulven Syversen

MSI are very good laptops for gaming! It cost a little bit more , but trust me its worth it have had mine for 4 years now , and it still runs games perfectly ☺

J

Jeff Young

That mouse pad is trash. It will fray and curl up in just a few months

G

Gabe Killian

What are the specs?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom