Contact advertising [email protected]

So this is my first season ever of ranked. I never really took the game seriously, and...

L

Lisa Garrett

So this is my first season ever of ranked. I never really took the game seriously, and only played here and there, sometimes putting it down for months. I think I played like 3 days of comp 2 seasons ago and got placed 2200.

I got placed 1100 this season, fluctuating a few times up to 1361 as you see here, and falling as low as 1013.

I worked with Joseph Dino a lot on how to better myself and I'm definitely seeing the slow and steady climb. ^_^
This group can get pretty harsh, but don't be down on yourself even if you're bronze. You can get better! You just have to find your flaws in game and attack them! GG my dudes.

J

Joseph Dino

LIT keep at it :D

J

Joseph Dino

half way there to silver :3

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

What I always say is, don't discourage yourself with what others say.
Play to improve and to have a good time. Wether you're in Bronze or Grandmaster, there's always room for improvement! Good luck!!!

S

Stephen Fawcett

i was 900sr on my first season, but then i learnt to climb up to plat eventually. The road is hard but never give up ~

A

Adrian Sampani

We need people with the same attitude as you!

A

Alice Mochimochi Saito

I feel like people get way too caught up in competitive lol I've played since the game dropped and only entered competitive last season and this season. But definitely don't let some score define how much you enjoy the game! You definitely do get better.

M

Mihnea Gogu

Grind and climb. Gl friend

E

Emil Ferrer

started low silver last s2. reached plat last s4. diamond s5. skipped s6 and s7 due to work schedules. aiming to reach masters this coming season if my schedule allows it.

play with friends and just enjoy the game, if you are losing a few rounds just think what went wrong. maybe your positioning or bad decisions on a given situation. (when to use a certain skill or ultimate). stop when you lose 2 comp games. you dont want to continue with a low morale coz it affects your performance and you will lose more sr. good luck and keep the toxic dudes away.

R

Raj Lawati

good luck and be careful in plat its elo hell there

C

Conner Bryce Gooding

The only easy way to carry low sr games is to play high "uncounterable" dps. Genji and reaper, they can both survive for a long time and deal decent damage, also aren't that difficult if you practice a bit

T

Thaddues Doinkmenster

I'd just stop playing if I got to bronze

Z

Zachary Saul

I've climbed from >500 to masters, anything is possible

S

Susanne Lindskog

Never give up! You will reach your goal!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom