Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So, the picture featured in community crunch 11 has been decoded. Credit to Battlegrau...

• Thread starter Tyler Leonard Fullarton
  • Start date
T

Tyler Leonard Fullarton

So, the picture featured in community crunch 11 has been decoded. Credit to Battlegrau in the Ragnarok discord.

Translation reads:
"I am not a god. I am more than that. Infinitely more. I am everything. This world, this ARK, it is my body. I can feel every bit of it, every footstep of man or beast that falls upon my skin, and every root that digs into my flesh. They are all mine. Everything in this world happens only by my will. The ones who put me here have long since fled, but though I hate them, I accept their escape. It is their reward, for they placed me upon this throne. Yet should anyone challenge me, they shall receive no mercy. My wrath will be swift and terrible, and my enemies will know only pain. I am everything."

Your thoughts? What could this mean?

D

Dereck Santiago

The boss is gonna be lioe the flood, some time hivemindboss

A

Ash Bow

This

G

Gerry Campbell

PUBG is better

D

Donovan Colbeth

Whatever your smokin, I want some

B

Brad Cossins

This is really cool!
Why doesn't anyone care about the story here? Just seems dull to simply play a game and not understand it.

C

Cyrus Centennial Cooper

Seems like a rip off of guardians of the galaxy 2... Lol the celestial how he is the planet and he controls it/made it ect.

B

Brittany Armstrong

final boss yeah Ark is coming to an end

L

Leonard Church

Tartarus speaks

G

Gavin Dean

The boss is a him, probably Rockwell infused with element

M

Michael P Feros

Sounds like Ark version of Alpha syndrome! I Enjoyed the read though! (y)

N

Nathaniel Smith

It’s obviously the overseer talking some MAAAD shit.

M

Michael Jeffery

I think its like a creature that had a mishap and was fused with the abberation ARK and thats what causes the earth quakes and such

C

Carrigan Sevedge

Final boss- it’s going to be the world turtle that would be awesome

J

John James Pierce

People forgetting this can't be the boss to end the arks story? there an expansion due 2018.

C

Cody Edwards

Joe Green

G

Grant Blinco

Final boss, destroys the ark and resets the server... appart from the people who took it down who keep their characters and dinos who survived.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom