Contact advertising [email protected]

So no one on this planet plays Battlefront on PC?? I can get on my PS4 and find games...

• Thread starter Larry Deckard III
  • Start date
L

Larry Deckard III

So no one on this planet plays Battlefront on PC?? I can get on my PS4 and find games all day but not PC.... COOL

B

Brandon Ramos

*Correction
No one plays Premium DLC on Battlefront. You can still find games in normal matchmaking. Usually DLC servers are pretty dead. Plus, most of the peeps are on the BF2 alpha test

J

Josh Stricklin

I play battlefront every now and then and I wait a minute at most

H

Hugo Selgado

Maybe everyone is avoiding you caz you lack skill....lmao just kidding lol.

A

Austin Machado

pretty dead couldnt find a game with 2 others yesterday

B

Bradley Manning

They're probably all playing the SW Battlefront 2 Alpha.

Everyone* got free invites. Played it a bit too, but not really excited about it to be honest. Its like every other fps out there, except, with droids.

*Well, lots at least

J

Justin Ortega

Same with battlefield 1 most of the time. If you do find a match it's full of trolls and tryhards

M

Matt Magill

Pretty sure they are changing load settings on the server getting ready for bf2

J

Jon Comeens

I bought the Season Pass for it and so now my game is broken. Runs for a minute until it freezes the menu. My computer is beefy and my internet is fine, too (12Mbps). Idk what it could be.

B

Brittan Hill

I try every so often no luck

P

Paul Rawlinson

PC has the largest games library, we move onto other games faster

H

Hugo Selgado

PC is the best but i'm stil a true gamer and ill game no matter what system its on. If a really good exculsive comes to PS4 then ill get that like Horizon Zero Dawn, or The Last of us. I wont miss out on great games just because of fanboyism. I bought a Nintendo Switch as well because that has tons of exclusive titles that will more than likely never come to PC or even PS4. They have all the great JRPGs and im not missing out on any of those. FIre emblem. trails in the sky, I am setsuna, Bravely Default, Shin megami tensei,. the entire Tales Series, Mario, Zelda etc to name a few. Dont limit yourselves and miss out on great games guys.

J

Jon Miller

Probably because we have better games than fucking Battlefront. You get like two more things in the game than in the free beta they put out

J

Justin Ortega

Vildo Selgado wtf are you talking about?

A

Abhijith J Martin

Ps4 community is much better cause pc community ppl treat u like like poor ppl

P

Philippe Briand

Why would anyone play this garbage?

G

Grahame Maskell

That statement is correct we cant be bothered to play it on PC too many greater things to do than waste time where paupers play

J

John Kurasz

Everyone is playing Pubg

J

Jacob Asher

Better things available to play on PC, that is why.

A

Axl Arceo

Noice one m8, you pissed off 90% of the group.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom