Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So my ex took my wii I and all the games for it, including all my Zelda games....

S

Spencer Miller

Switch. If you really want to play hyrule warriors you could always buy a 3DS since that has it on there and plenty of other zelda games you can get. Otherwise the switch just has breath of the wild

J

J.T. Melanson

Switch, as someone who lost my Wii U in a housefire and has no desire to get one ever again, you'll be better off. I get the feeling most of the Wii U library will somehow end up getting ported.

J

Johnny Gutierrez

Deff buy a switch. Move on .

F

Fredi Collazo

Switch

J

Jeevan Dhillon

GO TORCH THE HOUSE AND TAKE THE WII

B

Bella Hale

Get a Switch.

Also someone mentioned donating money / electronics to OP.
Unfortunately that's against our rules because Op could be making up the story to try and scam people. Obviously that's probably not the situation here but to avoid things like that we just don't allow donations in this group as a rule. There are plenty of other groups who can help you out though.
~Admin

B

Bella Hale

Also take him to small claims court. And tell everyone he smells bad. Straight up that's what I would do XD lol jk.

E

Emily Estella Scott

It's honestly a matter of what you want, I'd say if you're wanting any of Nintendo's up coming games I'd go with the Switch, you can always buy a Wii U later at a used games store and reacquire your old games that way! But personally I'd be rolling up to that asshat and taking my games back! That's just me being agro though, you do whatever makes you happy hun! ;)

M

Mike Brown

Switch, Wii is outdated

J

James Page

If you paid for them and they were yours, get them back. It would be my mission to ruin every aspect of her life until everything was returned in the condition I left it in

C

Chouaib Mazouzi

The Wii doesn't have a game called Hyrule Warriors. That would be the Wii U

J

James Page

Y'all gotta pay attention, he said "Wii I" and mentions hyrule warriors, clearly he meant Wii U but had a typo

G

Gaurav Amin

Find out where she lives now and rob your stuff back...

D

David Gutshall

3Ds has hyrule warriors legends which has like 6 extra characters. There are 2 to 4 dlc buy ones the origional dlc ones from wiiu are on it

A

Anthony Betz

Get your shit back!

M

Matt Louden

Sue? Small claims court. Problem solved

N

Nicholas Livick

Small claims court.

...Or have her assassinated.....

Small courts is probably the best course of action though... definitely the only legal one you have lol

M

Mike Wood Jr.

Contact the sheriff's office in your county, go to his house to get your stuff back. He can't take what legally isn't theirs.

E

Evan Marks

My ex took Splatoon :( I've never gotten into it since

C

Christian Ahumada

Get a Switch is a short answer from me to you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom