Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I've been playing Minecraft for 3 hrs now today, and I'm wondering when it's going...

J

Justin Strawn

So I've been playing Minecraft for 3 hrs now today, and I'm wondering when it's going to start to entertain me? What's the point? Spoilers are fine with me?

J

John Carl Zullo Dio

I believe this game is for people who loves to build stuffs for themselves or with friends. This is also not my kind of game though.

K

Kevin Sieger

Spoilers? What did kind of game you thought Minecraft is?

M

Max Maerder

Its alot more fun with friends in my opinion!

J

Joe Burnham

It's like Lego in a world that has monsters. You are supposed to get absorbed in the creation and explore and build things.

P

Peter Daly

Do you not look at what a games like before purchasing? I do find it amazing how many people in this group seem to buy switch games just because they're switch games.

R

River Potter

There are bosses and whatnot, just look up how to find them

F

Felix Samuel Lopez

Spoiler: Its a Sandbox of Lego bricks with some AI creatures and Monsters and 3 Diferent planes divided each in biomes for your crafting/decorating/building pleasure.

J

Joshua Michael Page

It’s a game where old people like to troll young people for fun. They greif them or so it’s called

E

Erik Wilgenhof Plante

You must have been fun in kindergarten.

C

Christopher Fleming

SPOILERS: you just make shit.

E

Eric Munoz

Spoiler : you wasted your money.

There's literally no point, you could have just bought Legos instead

J

Jake Odgie Sherwood

It will never become entertaining

A

Andrew Devon Lysohirka

Look on you tube for the games and machines u can build in it.

I built a nazi zombies game on minecraft(from youtube) and it was awesome!

S

Sean Smith

Play survival. Survive and make things. Don't be afraid to crack open a wiki

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

It's for creative people who like to build stuff and show their friends etc. I see it more for kids/teens. My little sister loves it but it doesn't appeal to me.

S

Stephan Serna

I'm the artsy type who needs a break from RPG's FPS and racing and I feel like I need to express my love for my fandoms (shows, movies, game series) so for example I would build things like Pagodas or castles like on GoT. Also it's definitely not for everyone which is understandable

A

Adam Inglis

The point is... there really isn't one. What is the point of life? Minecraft is a bit like that. It's nuanced. It will either appeal to you or it won't. Spend some more time with it. Think less about the point and more about the possibilities. It's never ending.

J

Jason Hardy

It's an adventure/survival/crafting sim.....First of its kind. Then came wwz, Rust, Ark, Stomping land, The Forest.......Too many.

J

Jacob Stafford

Snape kills Gandalf in Minecraft.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom