Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I'm trying to get a good micro raptor I'm breeding but do you want to start out...

G

Gene Walker

So I'm trying to get a good micro raptor I'm breeding but do you want to start out with a perfect tame 150 or when breeding starts does it not matter

M

Michael Welburn

Defo has to be a 150 but u also need to check it's stats as when it jumps to 225 something shit like food my get most of the boost, and Ur just breeding good eaters lol.

G

Gene Walker

So if a baby is born 150 it won't be able to go as high as a tamed 150?

M

Michael Welburn

No only the 60 odd level u put on any Dino when tamed. It need to come out higher than 225 for it to be worth it. Otherwise I can tame a 150 I did get 239 pteras bit sure they can go higher if u 100 imprint and stuff on them and inbreed to get mutations of stats.

G

Gene Walker

I have like 17 female micro all level 135 to 145 starting

G

Gene Walker

Just wondering if I need to kill them off

M

Michael Welburn

Basically get 2 150 and hopefully with good mele or what ever u need from it. They'll go to 225 and then u breed them and hopefully they'll come out higher than 225. If it's born 150 it means it's only like a LVl 110 tame.

G

Gene Walker

Ok time to start looking again it's so damn hard to find these at 150

M

Michael Welburn

I would. If it's not coming out 225 or higher u can tame it higher. U can't just keep breeding and hoping it will go higher.

G

Gene Walker

I had a 150 perfect tame that ended up with 25k health and 25k melee but server got reset

M

Michael Welburn

That's why I don't play anymore. Servers always crashing it wiping accidentally and then official is like watching paint dry.

M

Michael Welburn

145 I'd accept though. And Breed them. And hopefully you'll find a 150 to add in at some point

M

Michael Welburn

I had a tree platform on red wood and they always got stuck in it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom