Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I was recently taken captive for the first time on the new servers. Hate to admit...

D

Dominick Sica

So I was recently taken captive for the first time on the new servers. Hate to admit it, but it was a group of young teens and pre-teens. I had fun though. I kept telling them I really like my new base. Long story short, two of them got into an argument, one knocked the other out, during which time they didnt realize I woke up. I hope they learned their lesson about not using handcuffs.
In the end I actually convinced them to add me to the tribe. Second they did I walked outside and quit the tribe. Not trying to be involved in the hormonal mess lol.

Anyone else been held captive on the new servers yet?

A

Andrew Valasek

Lol nope but I did prison this fresh tribe for constantly bugging everyone for help right after they recieved help. I went back to where they were tranqed all of them and put them in a cage

D

Dave Carroll

I like it when noobscapture you, initiate you with their cute games and say, ...because your new to the tribe, you have to stay out of these cabinets. They're personal cabinets. (Instant key to the goodies). Lol. If they're decent i just leave. But the trolls get a pretty hard lesson . They usually still have default tribe management on.

I

Inna Akopova

BUT THEY HAVE ACCEPTED U AS THEIR OWN!!!!

B

Bro D. Isbell

You should have killed them, destroyed the bed, insided(physically and figuratively) unclaim their tames, the leave the tribe, start your own, claim the dinos, make sure they can't rebuild...

K

Keiran Clark

Go to the corner of the cage leave server and when you join back you’ll be oht

A

Alexis McLeod

Should have tried to foundation inside them

C

Cody Maxwell

Yez

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom