Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I heard there's a Harvest Moon coming to the switch. Think Stardew is worth the...

M

M Kienan Briscoe

So I heard there's a Harvest Moon coming to the switch. Think Stardew is worth the investment, or should I wait until HM? I don't think I can handle two farms simulators so it's one or the other.

J

Jaime Bland

Stardew is so much more then a farm sim.

N

Nikki Estrada

Stardew.

S

Steve Edel

Do the Dew

J

Jake Fioravanti

I've heard that the most recent Harvest Moon is mediocre. I'd get Stardew Valley or wait for the next Story of Seasons to come out.

C

Craig Roering

If it's harvest moon NOT story of seasons. Then get stardew valley. stardew (iifc) will be cheaper and you won't be disappointed. Later in the year they are releasing multi-player for stardew valley you can play with friends on same farm. Even marry them if you want to! And so much more :)

L

Luke Lovelock

Sdv will trash that ghetto harvest game.

J

Johnny Rios

I would say buy both.

N

Noeh Fa

Stardew Valley.

A

Aoife Morrissey

Dont bother with harvest moon, the original creators dont make them anymore and they became crappy.
Only bother with story of seasons if it releases but stardew is getting a huge update later this year and you can sink more hours in it.

G

Glenn Hartman

I love Stardew!!

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

Both titles are good so up to you

J

Jessica Smith

Stardew

S

Shae Noble

Staredew, the HM games recently have been trash, and the new graphics on the new one looks like a free app on the iphone 4

B

Brian Foster

Sorry. Can't answer this right now. Too busy tending to my coop full of dinosaurs and making ancient fruit wine. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go give Pierre a rabbit's foot.

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

From what I know (by playing both and by reading online), Stardew Valley is waaaay better than HM.

S

Spencer Miller

Get Stardew. Watch gameplay of the new one and you’ll easily see its garbage

J

Jacob Stafford

Get Stardew Valley. It's basically a spiritual successor to what Harvest Moon use to be.

T

Taylor Alexis Johnson

anything harvest moon is garbage now. a new beginning is the last good HM game. If you want to play a HM game now theyre called story of seasons. that being said stardew valley is the way to go!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom