Contact advertising [email protected]

So I finally got this in the mail today. Thoughts, input? I spent a long while...

S

Steve Überfiend

So I finally got this in the mail today. Thoughts, input? I spent a long while considering a new mobo for my new build (yes it's AMD; inb4 AMD vs Intel yadda yadda piss off). I was wondering if anyone else has this, or just opinions in general... While the warranty is still good.

M

Matt Collins

Love it, great board

M

Mikkel KD Dreiager

no need on hige end MB for Ryzen all hit 4-4,2Ghz

H

Hector

That thing defines the "Pedal to the Metal" Lol hahahahh i like that set up!

S

Steve Überfiend

Well I was also taken in by the extra amount of support for RGB even the PCIe slots have side LEDs. (I'm going "rainbow" for the lulz) And the built in support for custom cooling there in the bottom right. Underneath the right face plate there is built in support for SSD m2 that completely hides it. This was certainly ment to be a showcase board along with being an enthusiast board.

S

Steve Überfiend

Thank god I had foresight and got myself a big tower. That thing is an Extended ATX. And weighs a truck load in itself.

J

Jonnathon Clayton

why don't they ever make AMD boards as nice as there Intel counter parts, this always saddens me :(

S

Steve Überfiend

To be fare this is probably the best board currently on the market if you're going AMD. There was such a rush last year to push out new boards that even ASUS had a few blunders with the chipset. No one expected AMD to take of like they did. And now with the next line of CPUs comming out this year to price match against Intel and still provide competition means things are still shaky ground for motherboards. Thankfully it's still the AM4 and threadripper chipsets. But the first quarter of last year was was total shit for AMD as far as support goes. Soooo many bugs and rushed mobos... It's why I finally decided on this guy. True, tried, polished, and ready to be abused.

A

Adam Ramos

idk if warranty covers people setting on static surfaces.(like the blanket on your bed)

S

Steven Wurst

Great board

C

Cr Neshad

I have the x370-f gaming
I wanted to buy the crosshair extreme but it is bit costy

S

Steve Überfiend

"Spared no expence"-jurrasic park..

M

Mikkel KD Dreiager

Running 4.1ghz why go Atx

B

Brady Laird

I'm thinking about getting the r5 1600 and the crosshair vi hero, it has a lot of USB ports on the back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom