Contact advertising [email protected]

So I downloaded overwatch a couple of days ago, still a noobie, any advice or...

O

Ole Håvard Furuseth Bergan

Learn how to play the basic of the support so you can play them IF needed. Learn Zarya, McCree, Tracer and Soilder.

When you know how to play eighter of this more then decent, you can carry alot of games.

Trust me, I am a mainsupport and I see so many mistakes from the backline that I wish for a emoji that would hang my hero in a rope and die.

D

Drew Franko

Skip this comp season play qp and go into ffa don't worry about winning worry about working a particular skill with a hero .. for example work your wall riding and boopping ...

L

Lightning Hadi

Watch muselk BEST ADVICE

A

Amélie Lacroix

//I watched other YouTubers play Overwatch, so that I can recognize the maps when I get the game.//

L

Loo Sarango

Putting a teleporter at the edge of a cliff encourages your team to be carefull ao they wont die as often

C

Courtney Lega

I suggest trying the more easier characters, such as soldier 76. He's a good character overall. He does good damage and has descent mobility. To let ya know, the community is very "toxic." So don't let any hate get you down

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom