Contact advertising [email protected]

so how many people buy used parts? what is one part you would not buy used ? (besides...

K

Kobe Vergara

so how many people buy used parts? what is one part you would not buy used ? (besides ssd and hdd)

R

Rob Mckee

In this day and age with bitcoin i would avoid high end gpus

S

Sam Curry

In all honesty, storage I would never buy used. Only way I would is if I needed it in a quick or was doing a retro build.

J

Josh Quick

As mentioned above. High end GPUs because of the mining. But honestly I'd run anything used if the price is right

J

Josh Quick

What's wrong with used ssd and HDD?

T

Tony Huu Tran

Never buy a used WD/Seagate HDD and Power Supply.

As for SSD a used one is fine as long it comes compleat with box & original purchase reciept then it's all good for me.

T

Tony Huu Tran

Used GPU, CPU & Monitor is fine to buy as long it's from a reputable seller on ebay & paid with PayPal on the safe side.

J

Josh Quick

I buy off craigslist and other sites like it. I've gotten some good deals on them.

T

Tony Huu Tran

And if you're buying used parts locally like cash on pick up always make sure to try it out so that everything works before paying.

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

Bought used many times, never had a problem.

Saved a lot of money, back when Haswell was new i got a Sandy Bridge i7 2600K System with a GTX 580 750W Corsair TX PSU 16GB Ram 1TB HDD the GPU was dead the entire system for 80 bucks.

T

Thomas Patrick

I buy everything used unless the new part is comparable in price. I always make sure to cover my ass with returns and warranties as well.

W

William Burbidge

My whole PC is used. I thought the pump of the water cooling sounded loud. It died on me without me realising. Thankfully the CPU is fine. I only payed £8 for the cooler so its worth replacing the motor on it.

L

Lionel Tan

Got a used i7 8gb ram SFF dell , only parts new are SSD n 1050ti.

M

Mathias Kallestrup Valbjørn

I buy everything used except PSU aio and fans

B

B Alan Miller

Got a used optiplex like above but with an I5 in christmas 2016. Put a small form factor 1050 ti in it and a new 2TB Hard drive. My son plays whatever he wants at 1080p. Mostly ARK...lol

D

Dennis Barbier

i have bought used everything. as long as the price is right.

B

Benjamin Alexander Wood

I buy used GPUs almost exclusively. You can get some great performance for lower costs. Ram can be great used as well. Craigslist and ebay are your friend. Especially ebay wit their buyer protection.

B

Benjamin Alexander Wood

I got a 27" 1080p acer monitor on craigslist for $80 3 years ago. Been loving it ever since. I went to buy 2 more of the same model last year as refurbs and they were $210 each.... so used can be pretty great.

D

Dave Keller

I have bought used SSD's and hard drives but i bring my laptop and check the SMART data first!

W

Wouter Bolderdijk

I wouldnt buy a used PSU, HDD or SSD. I have a habit though of buying a used GPU. I'm happy to buy someones 1yo gpu bc they want newer stuff. As mentioned, now with the cryptocoin mining you need to be a bit more carefull but not all cards are as suitable. Just look for the gamer with the "i want the best card possible" syndrome lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom