Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So here's the thing. I normally play solo but on official. After legacy ate my ark...

A

Amanda Sinclair

So here's the thing. I normally play solo but on official. After legacy ate my ark life I decided to join a tribe. I was the builder. The artist. And the gatherer. I worked a crazy job so I didn't have the schedule for taming and breeding. But I like building and using utility dinos. Fast forward a little bit, the base got huge. Many many dinos. Work got crazier. Life got crazier. Scheduling in ark time was getting hard. I was the ONLY one logging on anymore. It was a lot to deal with. Told my tribemates (who were awesome btw) that I wasn't going to be able to get on for a while. I was probably gonna quit for now so they needed to start taking care of base. My bad. Exactly 17 days go by since I logged on and everything's gone. No one logged on to do anything. Everything auto decayed. So I'm starting over. If anyone on official needs a builder or whatever. I'm available now. Lvl 77 pve. I'm looking for a tribe that's got people who log on more than once a week. I can do a lot but I can't solo an alpha tribe with my schedule. On most nights. A lot on weekends. Grind like crazy. And I'm all for team work. Or. If anyone knows of a decent OFFICIAL server with open space and otter spawns. Il go for that to instead.

J

Joseph Martin

Ps4 PvP new servers map is center building ontop floating mountain recruiting grinders and people who love to grind if you got a Mic and you like to grind hit me up the pictures is shell of the base we have 4 active members atm plenty of PvP alphas will blow a hole in the wall every time we add more but it's all good here grinding at Ft Bob

J

Joseph Martin

J

Joseph Martin

T

Tomas Tountas

on official?

J

Joseph Martin

Yes official PvP

T

Tomas Tountas

im fucking UP

T

Tomas Tountas

come in Pv

S

Stanley Bernard

J

Jerald Rob Hancock

Hey Amanda , I wrote you a msg regarding your post. Good luck!

J

Jayden Morgan

Lmfao pikachu

L

Lenka Josh Davis

i know you said pve but pm me if your looking to join a pvp tribe :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom