Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So guys. Gal Gun 2 comes out end of next month. Anyone getting it? It's only being...

R

Rolando Royster

So guys. Gal Gun 2 comes out end of next month. Anyone getting it? It's only being sold physically through sites like Amazon as no store at least here in the US isn't carrying it for obvious reasons. I checked. So if you want it physically Amazon is really your only bet. There's also a 100$ collectors edition available through another online store but I'm not a big enough weeb to splurge on that lol.

A

Andy Scarlett

Ben didn't know this was coming to Switch...

N

Neue Perz

Not with that price. lol. Would get it at $20 max.

A

Alexander Parker

It's a lot of money, I do want to play it but I might wait and see reviews and whether it's actually good if I'm spending that much

J

Jacob Stafford

I don't know. I'm all for anime games, but I think I would feel awkward playing this. If I do get it, this will be one of those games that stays at home. I wouldn't want to explain to my co workers what I'm playing. Lol.

C

Cody Bowers

I think I may pick it up lol, I’m enough of a weeb to play it in public too

I

Ivan Rios

Anyone know how well the first one did?

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I pre ordered the collectors lol

A

Aoife Morrissey

Gamestop where i live are doing preorders on it for €50.
Still on the fence paying that much for it but i own 5 copies of senran kagura estival so

C

Cody Bowers

Okay so update I saw the gameplay trailer for this and I was a lot of things, confused mostly but it looks like the kind of game I wouldn’t hate

L

Luke Lovelock

I watched a trailer for it and still have no idea wtf its about. I do t understand it.

G

Giovanni Martinez

The 1st part was an Amazon exclusive as well. I'm definitely getting part 2.

C

Connor O'Reilly

What's the store that has the special edition lol?

B

Brigitte Lea Bakker

This is giving me scientific railgun/magical index vibes hahah anyone else with me?

A

Alejandro M Villalobos

What Really ?!?!?! I'm Soo getting it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom