Contact advertising [email protected]

So finally got around to ordering a wheel, and holy Jesus using it is godly. Going...

A

Alex Arriaga

So finally got around to ordering a wheel, and holy Jesus using it is godly.

Going to order two more monitors soon. Who else has a wheel/racing set up? What games do you recommend besides Dirt Rally?

Y

Yaj-Jay Gonzales

playing forza horizon 3 with the same wheel for a month now. i really recommend that game.

D

Dre Barber

G36 get it together

W

Will Paisley

Iracing

T

Tyler Ishee

Forza Motorsport 7, once it comes out in Sept/Oct.

T

Tyler Ishee

I liked Dirt 4 more than Dirt Rally

N

Nick Zimmerman

Nice, I use the same bu ise it for VR. Play Assetto Corsa and ETS2

B

Bryan Christopher

what wheel do you have?

B

Brandon Ramos

I had G25 at one point. It was amazing. Sold it before I made my first PC. So I only played Gran Turismo

A

Aiden Cameron

Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Beam.NG Drive. All great games for playing with a wheel.

T

Timmay Lwig

People are like manual is better but super cars use tap shifts

D

Daniel Libbey

One of my favs is burnout paradise the ultimate box, it's pretty much burnout 3 but open world

M

Malek Amr

Nfs and forza

N

Nick Eli James Wroten

i use rfactor with the street car mods by dj. all the nessian 180sx 200sx 240sx s12 s13 s14 s15's skyline r32 & r34 toyota supra rx7's fun on triple monitors

N

Nick Eli James Wroten

N

Nick Eli James Wroten

rfactor or go home bruh xD

J

John Boone

What wheel is that???

J

Josh Krogman

Grab a copy of ETS2 or American Trucker when you want to forgo the adrenaline rush and just relax driving through a thunderstorm.

B

Brad Skinner

Check out iRacing. It, in my opinion is one of the most advanced racing simulators out right now, taking tracks from all over the world and introducing them into a virtual environment. Its not on Steam but on its own website. It's mainly multiplayer based, and people spend thousands of dollars setting up rigs just to play it. Also the creators of the game work closely with NASCAR to pick up people for the real thing if they have a specific setup and show potential.

It's pretty awesome.

B

Brad Skinner

Also many tournaments are held for cash prizes. It's neat.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom