Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So fellow SWITCH owners. What’s the verdict on this game? Thinking about downloading...

R

Rich Ferree

So fellow SWITCH owners. What’s the verdict on this game? Thinking about downloading it tonight. Impressions, opinions, and comments are appreciated.

J

Joey Covino

Great game! Clocked in about 150 hrs in it! Addicting!

R

Ronald Gaughran

Just got it two days ago so hooked

D

D.T. Stroschein

Bought the special edition day 1, absolutely love it. Well worth having.

C

Christopher Alonso

Amazon has the special edition for 46 $

R

Ronald Gaughran

Thats what i got to for 38 bucks

B

Brian Jolley

Pretty solid game, can be a grind but overall pretty good

M

Mat Hampton

It's really fun and addicting I suggest getting this if you enjoyed dynasty warriors.

C

Christopher Leidecker

Best buy

M

Memo Memo

Better than Zelda

T

Tobias Wernette

I got it day of release. I am not a fan. Seems very repetitive and you get heros to fast to be able to level them up to be able to complete the next stage that you have to use them on. Thus creating more repetitiveness. (But I guess that’s the “Warrior” game style.) My copy will be going back to GS this weekend.

D

Daniel Smith

Seeing as I’ve put in 70 hours i’d say it’s worth it. Story is cheesy as all hell but its not really the story that shines is the gameplay. It’s fantastic the game is so much fun to play especially history mode, my biggest compaint though is there is quite a few character clones and character variety suffers due to the focus on awakening and fates

I

Ibrahim M. Mazroua

I have played around 15 hours so far and still going. The story is pretty meh but the cutscenes are cool. Gameplay has some strategy to it and the rpg elements are decent, plus it also looks and runs flawlessly

J

Jennafer Norris

I got the Special Edition from Target for a great price!! I definitely recommend it!!

E

Eric Logan

Great game. Over 200 hours I’ve put into it!

E

Elatia Langford

I hear a lot of hate for this game, but I like it.

That said, I ain’t as deep as the waifu/husbando people complaining about the roster, so I’m just appreciating it for who’s there.

FE translates beautifully into the Warriors style while keeping a lot of namesakes I recall from older games alive.

M

Mike Hernandez

I love it. Really fun dynasty warriors style game. Great dialogue and plot as well.

E

Emmanuel André Leguizamón

One of the best Warriors games out there. Improved in a lot of areas from Hyrule Warriors. Every character is fun to play.

B

Brian Schuyler

Love it!

J

John Chang

If you like Dynasty Warriors and Fire Emblem this is a good pick up. Ask if they still have the extended pass because extra players to play as is always worth if

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom