Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So does anyone think Fallout 4 would be do-able on Switch? I really loved the...

K

Kyle MacDonald

So does anyone think Fallout 4 would be do-able on Switch?

I really loved the Fallout series and just don't have time to use my PC anymore. :(

What engine was 4 on vs Skyrim Switch?

V

Vương Trần

Creation Engine, same with Skyrim

H

Hunter Williams

They’re really the same. It’s very possible

J

Jason Perlman

Im sure it's being considered. It seems doom and skyrim are finding a nice home on the console so hopefully they will keep up the support

R

Robert Gremillion

I hope they do, I would love Fallout 4 on the Switch...

M

Michael Press

It would be a dream come true

B

Baz Bruinsma

I prefer an upgraded version of Fallout 3. I found 4 to be a bit bland to my taste. And when I see how good F3 looks on Xbox One X with the 4K patch I'm positive it wil look good on the switch aswell be it docked or undocked.

L

Lisa Gingerpixie McDonald

I want fallout 3 too

T

Tokippa DaFlippa

Fallout 3 is trash and 4 is just a generic shooter.

Give me Fallout New Vegas on the switch

A

Andrew Koloshinsky

Rumour has it that Fallout 4 and GTA V are running on Switch but haven't been officially announced

Y

Yussuf Khan

It's possible they are making money with Skyrim Vr, Doom Vfr soon, Doom for switch and skyrim are success

C

Cameron Hale

Well Wolfenstein 2 is going be worked in, so I'm sure Fallout can.

E

Erich Curry

Skyrim and fallout 4 run off the same engine, just like Oblivion and fallout 3 ran the same. So yes it can run, the question is how well will it run?

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Sort of the game engine, just heavily upgraded. Just like Titanfall 2 uses the source engine, heavily upgraded and tweaked.

K

Kyle MacDonald

I am thoroughly impressed with how Skyrim turned out, I see no reason why it shan't be done.

Make it happen Bethesda!

B

Bryan Cyriel Ramo

Cryengine for Crysis but I don't know. GTA 5: RAVE

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom