Contact advertising [email protected]

so basically now in the us and europe everyone is waiting for the graphics cards...

G

Gideon Kent

so basically now in the us and europe everyone is waiting for the graphics cards prices to cool the fuck down,but i'm not! cuz i live in a third world country,people here don't even know wtf bitcoin means,no one is mining here at all,so the gpu prices are still the same,here's an example
Gtx 1070 ti here costs around 6700 morrocan DH that's around 700 american dollars,that's more than the price that it used to be even before this bitcoin bullshit but it's actually less than what u would pay when buying it straight outta amazon
NOW on amazon the 1070ti is like,900 dollars
the only prices that really spiked are the ram sticks and monitors,why? no fucking idea...i excepected the gpus to be just as expensive as they are in the us but shit is diffrent here ig

E

Elia Volkov

Third world countries already have their prices increased from the first beginning slightly since they "naturally" scam. I live in a third world country too. And even during the mining craze, their motherboards, 1050s and 1050ti-s were sold more than they are being sold on amazon. I don't see how it is better. And trust me, as long we know about bitcoins, they lowkey do. And my local shops have already increased their prices. They even are asking for ID information to make sure none of their costumers is planning to mine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom