Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So. Are you gonna play destiny with the keyboard An mouse. Or you hooking up a...

O

Ollie Voso

So. Are you gonna play destiny with the keyboard An mouse. Or you hooking up a controller? I'm a go controller. Since I can hook up my PS4 to my unit. I did buy a membrane keyboard from HAVIT.

T

Thomas Snowball

ew membrane

C

Carlos Martinez-Rodas

Keyboard. I'm gonna map everything nicely. Never seen the point of using a Wireless Controller on PC. There's a slight input lag to it (barely visible) but I understand some people find that more comfortable so I ain't going to hate.

B

Björn Högdal

probs gonna use xbox elit controller and mouse and keyboard depends on what om doing

D

Daniel Alexander Mortensen

I will start with controller and practice with keyboard till I feel comfortable like in pvp

D

Daniel Alexander Mortensen

I have elite too

T

Thomas Snowball

keyboard and mouse fosho. only use controller for racing games

D

Devin Ashcraft

Keyboard and mouse! Living he dream !

P

Paul Grathwohl Jr.

kb&m

D

Darin Ferraro

Been waiting years to play this game properly! Get outa here with that controller stuffs!

J

Joe Faith

I'd rather have Precision aiming thanks

D

Darin Ferraro

Don’t take it personally, my friends use controller and they are better with it than mouse. I love teasing them but in the end I want to win. So I tell them use the darn controller if we are on same teams

A

Arturo Rubin

Probably using a keyboard and mouse would be a better idea, it would be way more precise and accurate than a controller, specially in PVP

H

Haramoto Yusei

play with the keyboard & mouse more than a decade, maybe xbox controller for this game

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

Does it even support controller? I thought that was the whole reason Bungie did away with recoil???I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't support controller.

T

Thomas Snowball

oh i forgot the consol version have a slight aim bot not enough to notice but enough to give all console a level playing field with the limited movement with an analog stick. they won't have this feature on pc so you might get rolled haha

K

Kevin Antonio Figueroa

why would u play with controller on pc, you gonna get merked

N

Noah Arien Joseph Vanderwood

I'm gonna use KBM.
Steelseries Apex keyboard and Logitech G502 mouse

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom