Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So aberration news today will be delayed a couple weeks once again.....something being...

A

Allan Downing

Coming soon 2025

N

Neal Gibson

Lmao

C

Chris Bryson

No release date was confirmed just an ETA of October. So Salty

B

Ben Newkirk

Like nobody believes their relasese dates for anything.

A

Ace Cantos

I don't mind delays but I don't understand why they don't announce the release when the DLC is finished or at least very close.

D

Dion Palacios

Yall still getting mad over delays

T

Tyler Foraker

Brandon Morrison called this last night without watching their faggy twitch stream

B

Braidon Joseph Johnson

Fuck WC

A

Austin Diaz

This news seperates the experienced players from the newbies.
Because we all knew it had to get delayed and we all know how terrible a glitchy map is, remember how the island was in the beginning?

M

Michael Cross Ramirez

All I have to say is after this dlc they should start putting there money into getting better servers

T

Thomas Curto

They are prolly pushing it so they can fix bugs so it's released with no issues. O wait nvm it's still wild card

Z

Zach Bostian

Ark never releases anything on time

E

Eli Castillo

Shouldve just announced it like “Abberation, ETA 2018” so as long as its released in that year its all good

C

Chris Clark

,this game is dead

N

Nathaniel McCaustland

Wow, how dare they not release an unfinished product. To hell with them. Not like anyone can just have patience and a life outside of Ark.

J

Justin April

Ark needs to fix it's maps and servers they have now before releasing new content. Lost a 209 wyvern to a mountain and being disconnected 10 times in a row with hard core lag come on ark

D

Dan Hardie

They still haven't fixed the servers on xbox one for all maps server hosting company's have been waiting since the game released but not a problem for Sony or pc

T

Talentino Max

Good, fucking island map can still be under the mapped in spots, center still can be all over, and then they have the ragnorak map with the whole bottom right corner missing; that can also be under the mapped all over. They need to fix all that shit before they even mention a new map. Wild Card is ass smh...

J

Jonathan America

After this one I'm done defending wildcard

R

Rocco Fruggiero

We just got ragnarok, chill. Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom