Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Since Nintendo has released update version 5.0.1 recently, does this mean they've...

J

John Tiggs Long

Since Nintendo has released update version 5.0.1 recently, does this mean they've addressed the issues we've been having with 3rd party peripherals?

J

Jesus Martinez Jr.

Not really

R

Ryan Butler

It’s not their responsibility

C

Christian Rodriguez

Pretty sure Nintendo will never directly address issues with third party peripherals with any update

C

Chris P. Bacon

It's nintendo... just don't use 3rd party stuff and your good.....

J

John Tiggs Long

So why do companies keep releasing products to use with the console if they're just going to brick the system?

J

John Tiggs Long

I don't use 3rd party stuff, but I've seen a lot of new stuff release recently despite the issues and I'm just wondering what the deal is.

C

Chris P. Bacon

Because stupid is as stupid does...

J

Jay Ybarra

It's apparently something with USB C specifically. I don't understand the exact details, but from what I get is that the switch is trying to pull or less power, I don't remember, and the third party Docs aren't you meeting that requirement

J

Jay Ybarra

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

John Tiggs Long

No, that's incorrect. It has everything to do with media output, not voltage delivered.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

No, that would require nintendo to test all 3rd party, unlicensed peripherals, and that ain happening.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom