Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Sign this petition....and goto www.survivetheark.com submit a complaint...

J

Jeremy Riley

Sign this petition....and goto
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
submit a complaint
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

L

Larry Jackson

Lol you don’t make the game. You are just a player that if, let’s be honest complaining about this, is part of a cheating mega tribe and are scared you’ll get wiped if you don’t have 1000 turrets.

J

Jason Tack

"We make this game" Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. No. You're just the section of the player base that whines the most and the loudest. Also its WC that make the game fuck-knuckle. :)

L

Larry Jackson

All these devs are trying to do is weed out these mega alliances who turret off a whole server. Cause without 1000 turrets tribes that are working out of stone bases will be able to wipe y’all no skill people.

C

Conrad Kiefer

Actually they make the game.. You just play it.

J

Joseph Corvelo

LOL

B

Brandon Guillory

I like it. It won't effect people as much as you think.

A

Amadi Peyton

This would work, if Wildcard actually gave a fuck about how we feel lol

J

Justin Dean Davison

At least reread your message for error smh

K

Kris Walters

If you have a problem with it then you need to reevaluate your base defenses because mega or not if you have skill this will minimally effect your base. Learn strategic placement and you'll be golden

A

Allysha Wilson

M

Mark Ryan Turcotte

I’m gonna sign one to keep it

R

Ryan Howard McGriff

You mean the PVP official players who block spawns, kill new players, and ruin PvP for everyone else because you have an inferiority complex? Hah.

J

Jennifer Leonard

I am sure devs could really care less about alpha tribes and mega alliances. This is the stupidest thing ever

A

Amy Smith

I dont give a shit cus i play single player

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom