Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Rumored release date of game titles (Note: This is not mine, I just found it from...

S

Step Matt

Rumored release date of game titles (Note: This is not mine, I just found it from another group. Admins please delete this post if similar post has been posted before, thanks)

What do you guys think?

O

Oğuz Alp Duran

Very sad that people believe such nonsense in form of a spreadsheet printed on a red paper to seem maybe urgent.

DELET THIS

C

Cristina Kanaschiro

Harvest Moon

G

Gilbert Renaud

Yeah, some of them are not announced but have a date and some of them are announced but still have the place holder of december 31st. Not a surprise but I really wouldn't trust that

O

Oğuz Alp Duran

ONLY YOU CAN SEE THIS COMMENT STEP MATT, CEASE YOUR INVESTIGATIONS NOW AND DELET THIS PICTURE
-Bob Michaels
Nintendo PR Team

C

Cindy Peralta

This looks like the paper GameStop gives you once you request a list of all the upcoming games. Easily doctored tho.

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

What do you mean rumored? That’s a GameStop sheet.

K

Kesha Rosencrans

Well Mario Aces is not coming out on December 31st, 2018 its seems like this is just a fake someone printed on red paper.

M

Manny Arenas

50% of gamestops expected dates are place fillers or original guesses..

I remember kingdom hearts 3 was on one in 2016..

L

Lanie Sjödin

“Rumored” Lol it’s just what GameStop has in their systems right now, if a release date hasn’t been announced then it’ll have a placeholder date (12/31 or 6/30 usually)

A

Angela Goodall

Another Gamestop preorder sheet. ‍♀

S

Step Matt

As I said this wasn't mine all of the information I wrote and posted was from another original poster wherein I found this somewhere from another group in Facebook. I just thought of sharing it. I'll just delete it then.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom