Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Remember the days when people said that the Switch has no games? Those days are long...

J

Jonathan Patimo

they don’t say that anymore, now they say the graphics are shit

J

John Starr

All switch has is Zelda, splatoon 2, and Mario in November. Its a really good first year but not enough to say that the system has a great over all line up. Out side of those 3 games there is nothing worth getting.

C

Chijioke Uche

Wrong, still no games yet. That's what's holding me back for now.

D

Devvyn Oler

You know, it's kinda funny. Either people aren't aware of the full Switch library. Or they personally don't have an interest in some games on the system. So they just dismiss it & say the Switch has no games. When that's simply not the case. There's plenty of great games on the system, & plenty more that are slated to be releasing in the relatively near future.

P

Pj Santiago Thompkins

The eShop now has more then 150 games for your pleasure! There is something for everyone in that.

C

Coralis Artigas

So excited to pick mine up sometime later this week or next week! I put the splatoon edition on layaway yesterday
Did it before the holiday so I wouldnt have to hunt my switch down lmao

J

Jesse Marositz

Plus Project Octopath Travaller seems pretty cool

M

Michael Walsemann

Well, there aren’t that many games, if you want exclusive titles. At first, I didn’t want to buy anything else but the exclusive ones, but seeing all those awesome games, has changed my mind.

F

Freddy Giumenta

I feel like people are going to play indies more on the switch then other platforms honestly

P

Peter Behety

Tell me about it. Can't put Metroid on the 3ds down.

D

Dan Garcia

Dont forget about fire emblem warrior's.

S

Sam Williams

>Doom
>Skyrim
>Wolfenstein 2
>L.A. Noire
>Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
>Super Mario Odyssey
>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>FIFA 18
>2K18