Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ran into a couple alpha T-Rex outside our base a few weeks ago. They were a good...

E

Elaine Hyden

Ran into a couple alpha T-Rex outside our base a few weeks ago. They were a good distance away and learned 200 stone arrows aren't enough so we have left them be. Now we have 3 wandering around....this last one being uncomfortably close..... We are a duo team.... Our base is on the beach as well as the Alpha Ts..... We have 7 megladon and about 50 dilos...... Was thinking of luring one at a time into the ocean to our megladon, having all the dilos on a flat raft and in the somewhat deeper water they could devour him??? Tips??

K

Katie Albertson

Depends on the level of them. I would also think of recruiting more members and making a heck of a lot more arrows, if not start making guns. you would stand a better chance.

L

Louie Shelly

Put stuff into a box lure them as far away from your base as you can you will die but won't lose anything and just get them as far away as you can

K

Katie Albertson

That too^

F

Franklin Stroble

Pro tip #1. Get a giga

J

Joe Stanners

Use pheromone dart and all Dino's will attack it on that area

J

John Davis

Lure rex's into the water they will drown

S

Shane Wansitler

John Davis knows

T

Tom Hughes

don't send your tames toward it

A

Alex Tisdell

3 allos will sort them. Ride the alpha n have the other 2 on neutral

R

Robert Fletcher

or just agro them and run away from your base?

T

Travis Chewning

Those mega would all die within a minute

I

Ivan Rodriguez

Aggro into the water and let em drown themselves

Y

Yaren Padin

Drown it

T

Tom Hughes

anyone do boss run throughs ?

A

Adam Holmes

Put a call out on global chat so someone with stronger dinos can take care of it

M

Matt Sutton

Get yourself some decent rexes of your own, my rexs will absolutely shred a wild alpha rex

R

Robert Fletcher

pretty long term goal, considering they can barley leave their base let alone bring tames back without getting destroyed!

A

Andy McGuinness

Iv heard eating rare flowers makes them completely ignore you, get bored then they just walk off into the sunset

R

Robert Fletcher

lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom