Contact advertising [email protected]

Quick question: did y'all even bat your eyes at Mercy and rez before pros and whoever...

R

Rey Lozano

Quick question: did y'all even bat your eyes at Mercy and rez before pros and whoever else started whining about it tho

Bc it just seems like some hive mind opinion that you all just up and sprouted and now you're all on that "Mercy is evil, rez is ungodly" bs

M

Mike Powers

i called all the pro's little bitches.

N

Nico Coombs

Nope and I still don't care. Just learn to adapt and get good or at least try to get good lol

A

Alaa Yassine

First day I started the game the mercy rework had went live, played her once... op shit.

K

Kevin Monterroso

Mercy was fine until her nerfs happened.

R

Rey Lozano

It seems like all of the sudden everyone despises Mercy and I'm like " real original there did you form that opinion all on your own"

R

Rey Lozano

And now hearing the pros be like, "yeah its annoying when i kill someone and then they're rezed and i have to kill them again so its op" like my dudes isnt the point of the game to like,,,fight,,,and kill enemies and take the point,,,,???

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Yeah, hide and seek was bullshit, character literally took 0 thinking before her rework

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

She wasn't OP before, just had an unhealthy playstyle

P

Panda Lau

well most of the shit players do follow what a few ppl say who are getting overpaid to play videogames because they cannot analyze or think for themselves

L

Lewis Fletcher

Once comp started season one that's when I knew having the ability to rez players back to full health on the spot in a fps was a bad idea.

P

Panda Lau

The ONLY benefit this recent change to her did was show who the real mercy players are that can adapt to anything done to her me being one of them

C

Caleb Darr Potter

Nah it was bad

A

Alex Gonzales

All you had to do is kill mercy, not bitch about it, it takes one widow shot

Z

Zachary McGowan

Some people had hive minds but she was too good.

M

Mike Powers

like seriously
how hard is it to kill a mercy flying towards your targeted

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

And here we have all the gold players demonstrating why they're better than pros paid a salary to play the game :^)

R

Rey Lozano

A

Alex Gonzales

They even nerfed her guardian angel so she is easy to kill now, cant rez cuz noone protects her, might as well give her an assault rifle so she can atleast protect herself

W

Walter Greenwood

Just click on her head guyz it’s easy pz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom