Contact advertising [email protected]

Question for Torbjorn mains. How many of you are diamond and up? I don't understand...

M

Michael Higgs

Question for Torbjorn mains. How many of you are diamond and up? I don't understand attack Torbjorn. Moving the payload sure but attack the objective maps like Ilios, Oasis, or Hanamura?

D

Darrell Bequette

Torb after gold relies much less on his turret and much more on hero skill. Armor placements and such for team fights. Utilizing level 1 turrets for just extra pressure in quick fight scenarios like initial engagement. Knowing when to use the right click.

H

Hannah Marie Pierce

I’m almost Diamond on my one account. I don’t only play him but summed up very well as to what Darrell said!

D

Darrell Bequette

He's much more effective in against dive comps as well because the turret starts hitting the closest target which tends to be an out of place flanker trying to get in too soon. Try and capitalize on that as well and keep a vigil eye out for snipers and their placements because they will be all over your ass.

M

Michael Higgs

Yeah,I was going to say if your team isn't diving he seems kind of pointless. I mean you have to get a head start on the enemy team or hide your turret well.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom