Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Question for Hunters: Do you see any purpose in using Swordflight in PvP, or any...

J

Joshua Tarvin

Question for Hunters:

Do you see any purpose in using Swordflight in PvP, or any mobility armor for that matter? I run with survivalist armor right now (all the time) but just unlocked the full set of Swordflight.

What's type of armor do you use depending on PvE or PvP, and what kind of stats do you aim for as a hunter?

A

Alma Rose

Stack resilience and regen, resI is the most available on hunter and mod ur armor with regen if u can , mobility is like for pve tho so u can run fast in nightfalls lol also if ur capped at any mod the grenade charges I'd sayetbh that's what I've done

S

Stephen Brinkley

I run a 6, 6, 3 build. With Stompeez and NightStalker(Way of the Trapper) and swords are easily my favorite aspect of PvP with this specific set up. It’s quick. Efficient. And silent.

M

Matthew William

I try to keep things balanced, res and recovery lastly mobility. with perks split between kinetic and energy weapon handling, plus arc subclass perks for my riskrunner build

S

Shim Jordan

According to tests neither mobility or resilience make any difference at all to your character.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom