Contact advertising [email protected]

PUBG's next update is going to come with micro-transactions.. is it just me or it's a...

V

Victor Minor

PUBG's next update is going to come with micro-transactions.. is it just me or it's a bit early to see them looking into our wallets.. The game is still considered "early access"..

J

Justin Ortega

Do you know how to read? Can you find their devblog? Read it.

J

James

Another reason I'm not getting it.. Its going to become pay to win. I called it

A

Alan Prochaska

when youre wrong, youre wrong

S

Shamie-Ray Samuel Ramsamuj

Woooo micro transactions master race

D

Dolan Mikolaitis

Ark did the same thing. Early access and they came out with a map that you had to buy and game wasn't even out. Yet no one bitch?

M

Michael Grant

M

Marcelino Arias

Waaahh waaahh.. God forbid developers have a secondary form of revenue to pay for servers/programmers/testers etc.

V

Victor Minor

The point is that you can buy BF1 with many maps many guns lots of content and even if it gets old.. you still bought a really nice game.. This problem is you're paying for a game in which has some content its good but it will not last long.. but before adding new maps and game types.. you're going to do a charity to wipe ur hands clean of any profits so you can get a better understanding of what content the plays will actually pay for .. I get it but damn man give us a Map and then ask for some revenue.

J

Joseph Houck

I'm still gonna play. I don't agree with micro transactions in all games but I think it won't be that bad. Considering every crate u get in H1 you have to buy except for every 5 levels. I hope they keep the same system they have

A

Alan Prochaska

The fact is this isn't a pay to win situation. If you absolutely have to have that ugly ass skin that will make you easier to spot, then that's your problem

J

Justin Ortega

Greene also used the patch notes to say a few words about the upcoming "crate and key system," which hasn't been universally popular with Early Access players. "While our intention was and still is to add the full feature to the game when we move into actual release, we do need to test it prior to launch and at Early Access so that it is stable and ready to be fully introduced to our community," he wrote. "The idea of testing, prior to full implementation, is at the heart of adding every new game feature in our game, and this includes the crate and key system which we believe will serve as the foundation of a healthy economy after launch." Greene said that the new system will put a cap on the number of crates a player can receive each week, in the same way the current free-to-open system does. Prices will be reset each Monday, and crates can be freely traded on the Steam marketplace. He also pointed out that the specifics of the "full cosmetic system" are still being worked out, "and we are taking your concerns into consideration when it comes to the ability to get free cosmetics by playing the game."

P

Patrick Heath

LOL let the butthurt niggas and triggered faggots fill your assholes with cancer and autism. :D

P

Patrick Heath

oh look i'll be dropping near $1,000 for some sets of virtual clothing to "look" badass in game, LOL yeah it definately will make your aim better and make you a better gamer xD hahaha
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
how pathetic is this

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom