Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Pokken Tournament DX looks fantastic! I'm so happy that we get to see 3 Pokemon Games...

• Thread starter Elijah Peterson
  • Start date
E

Elijah Peterson

Pokken Tournament DX looks fantastic! I'm so happy that we get to see 3 Pokemon Games Coming soon, so why then do news articles try and suggest doom and gloom for nintendo?

S

Spencer Miller

Because it's Nintendo and Nintendo receives a lot of hate for some reason. It's apparently ok for any developer aside from Nintendo to port games to the new console despite the fact that Nintendo adds some things in the new version unlike the other developers. Also Nintendo receives a lot of hate for not releasing a console like the Xbox or PlayStation because we definitely need a third black box that does the exact same thing as the other two black boxes.

R

Ronnie Dandy Wilbert II

I'm with you pokken looks like a solid fighting/poke-creature sim lol I mean let's be honest I know some people whine and moaned, but I feel
Pokken going over sell arms and even have even stronger fan base with out even having to try or over hype/tease their own game ‍♂

C

Clint Fronterhouse

Most people I've talked to loved pokken on the Wii u, so im pretty excited to see it come to the switch! I was actually hoping it would get ported over to the switch after seeing all the other ports that have came or are coming!!!

M

Marc Re Percussion

Because they be hatin on the N

B

Bora Chreng

It's kind of like Apple. People just love to hate them for some reason even though they do release good stuff.

R

Ryan Eugene

This question answers itself. The 'news' sites prey on people's FUD. People have a lot of anxiety over Nintendo since they've made a major error in most of their consoles starting with the N64. The 'news' sites prey on our emotions by sensationalizing everything with click bait garbage and hyperbole, but all of these tendencies are extremely unhealthy, and while some of these behaviors are unique to video game culture, they're also deeper problems within our culture.

E

Eric Wynne Ho

If it releases a new Pokemon game first, then port the 3DS/WiU, the impression is much better. & SW may get Ultra Sun/Moon AFTER 3DS, may be 3 months, to guarantee the sale of 3DS cart.

R

Robert Farr-Whalen

When nintendo does a direct its usually new games. I was pretty disappointed to see 3 remakes for a Pokémon direct. Where's the new games? Why even have a direct for 3 remakes.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom