Contact advertising [email protected]

Please rate my Moria play and give any pointers to play her better all advice is grateful

C

Cortney Young

Please rate my Moria play and give any pointers to play her better all advice is grateful

N

Nicolò Amari

D

Danny Randall

Positioning seems to be the main problem, your a support not a dps so you need to stick near your steam instead of going solo and looking for fights some of the enemy team should of punsihed you hard but it seems only the doomfist did

О

Оргил Сама

hmm learn all map seems like u dont know maps if u learned map u can play better

E

Edvin Karalius

I'm a top 100 moira last season so i'll give u my tips what i think.
1: The positioning is very very bad, as moira you should almost never die. I have over 4 E/D ration with moira. That means get at least 4 Elims on each death on average.
2: You are shooting ur balls all totally random and not getting anny value out of them at all. bounce them in tight spots and aim at a wall that you know will make the balls bounce back to a position where it will touch someone.
3: you are not using ur shift ability correctly, you should always use it to get away from fights that u know will kill u, instead u took dmg to 70hp and stayed in the battle, just to die 1 second later. All these small things do a big difference.
You have a lot to learn. If i had to guess a rank ur somewhere in gold. keep practicing =)

N

Noman Saleem

You react way slower. You could have easily dodged Doomfist when he punched you second time cause he was literally right in front of you while charging his punch. No limits isn't going to teach you that much so better stick with quick play cause it wouldn't have crazy team comps that you guys had. Stay away frm frontilne, use your orbs only when you can get value out of them. Don't just use them just cause its off cool down. Don't try to 1v1 a tank cause they will fuck you up easily.

R

Robert Adrian Trujillo

Positioning seems to play a major role for Moira. STAY WITH YOUR TEAM. If you honestly had more then one Moira you should have been shooting health orbs. Learn when to use your shift ability you could of dodged that doomfist easy

M

Michael Stromann

don´t shot your balls without sens in the air. use corners

D

Davante Walker

maybe change your sensitivity so you can react faster, also you can turn around faster which is really important as a healer/suppoert/Tank sure it's important for dps too but most important for supp i guess and some said stay with your team, that's right but not always, first example ur team is overextending don't go with them!!! dont do the same mistake as they do because who is protecting the objectiv. second if you see your team is at full health and you got a sec heal with them, you can try to get behind enemy and pick sqiushy targets but leave then fast as you can

S

Shaurya Sharma

moira>moria

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom