Contact advertising [email protected]

Playing DVa and Hog, sometimes Winston. I haven't won a game in 3 days. Why do I have...

R

Ryan Stoops

Playing DVa and Hog, sometimes Winston. I haven't won a game in 3 days. Why do I have such bad luck with match making? (I'm not six stacking, I can't even get 1 other person). I really don't see any other way I can improve at this game. This shit is downright fucking impossible.

T

Tenzing Dawa

I think a shield tank might have been a beneficial addition to your team composition :(

Sometimes, you just lose some games :(

R

Rebecca Moriarity

I feel the same and all people can say is find a 6 stack or don’t solo que.. like it’s not that easy!! Good for you that you have people to play with! Some aren’t so lucky!

C

Cheri Anne

Want someone to play with?

C

Cody Rock

We've all had good and bad streaks. Just gotta keep rolling bud.

R

Revan Renaldi

Winston is actually really good for carrying games these days. Just know who to focus on and play around your shield

A

Alexis Snow

6 stacking is hell, never do that.
4 stack, cover your heals and tanks and let the randoms dps.
This is the most effective for me, 6 stacks only worked until i hit diamond and then i had to drop to 4 stacks.

D

Darius Finch

Just quit playing and come back in a week

A

Alaa Yassine

platinum can be hell, one day you get the players that actually want to win other day you'll get matched with throwers.. i'm still salty at that hanzo that was throwing "I'm trying to drop SR so I can play with my gf" I'm glad you're both now happy on my expense :l

K

Kyle Tulloch

I'll play for you and get you master for 20 bucks

K

Killian Bowker

Take a nap
Play quick play
Then break your controller because the no one cares about your rank
Then grab some jack Daniels and say “ fuck it”

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom