Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Picture just for attention lol Me and my pink Dino is looking for a home been wanting...

E

Elaine Frick

Picture just for attention lol Me and my pink Dino is looking for a home been wanting join a tribe in Pvp or Pve please if it's lagg to the point it back steps that something I won't be interested in. I don't mind RP as well Little about me I want become a dino breeder mainly, I am peaceful for the most part to someone messed with tribe then it's game on :). I do a lot hard work been myself mostly with other two hard worker men that probably be following me to the tribe.

E

Eric Monroe

I don't have a tribe but I know ppl are recruiting on our servers

PVP the alphas had a war and all left so servers r rebuilding

And tons of friendly and helpful ppl on our pve servers

Just search LokiBoost

PVP or PVE
PVP going ORP Monday
Max Wild Dino - 180
Tame Limit - 300
Max Player Lvl - 125
All maps except Centre

Two seperate clusters
One Community

E

Eric Rangel

PvE server

J

Jeremy McNutt

Looking for official or unofficial?

J

Jeremiah Fuller

Claim your kingdom and become the ruler of your own chunk of Ragnarok or join a current kingdom and become right hand to the king or queen!
Become a tyrant ruler, pillage from the other Kingdoms or set up trade with them.
Live in the Neutral areas and sell you skills, become an assassin, a thief, a Merchant or a trapper. It’s all up to you how you want to conquer the Dark Ages.
All current Kingdoms are recruiting Tribe members. Population is steadily increasing jump in while you can still claim a kingdom.
Medieval only (no guns)

10x Harvest
10x Taming
50x hatch
50x mature.

3 Kingdoms still available, Swamps\Islands, Redwoods, Blue OB
Visit our band page: band.us/@DArkagesrp to find out how to claim a kingdom!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom