Contact advertising [email protected]

PC (PICTURE FOR ATTENTION)Okay so for next season I want to start a legit comp team....

W

Willie Messer

(PICTURE FOR ATTENTION)Okay so for next season I want to start a legit comp team. It’ll be SO MUCH EASIER. We can start practicing in qp or in comp during off season. We will make the chemistry I promise. Yes we will still have fun. But people rarely try to make legit comp teams. We can help one another with errors in our gameplay even if it’s positioning, flanking routs, even down to which comp team to work with on curtain maps. Please lemme know if you want to do this. If so please be active not just once a week. Drop sr and battle tags below⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇ I’ll be in control of getting a discord together etc. we can do this people. It just takes time and the willing to do so!

M

Mike Lawler

HMU

W

William Riot Harris

Hopefully your not all talk like 98% of everyone else on here
2k sr ish normally (free falling rn with the toxic trash =[

Rein/winston/soldier/mercy

H

Hamza Boumarouane

2200, currently 1957 because of teens playing the game in holidays and being absolute toxic waste.
Trixie#21229

E

Emma Brown

NA or EU?

K

Kyra Stevenson

I’ve not checked but I’m high silver due to mainly being sick this season and people just being toxic and throwing I’m up to joining!

RosyKun#2675

I’m very flexible with characters! I can play lucio, ana, mercy, winston, rein, d.va, solider 76, mcree, tracer, junkrat, bastion, reaper... etc

I play quite a handful :)

M

Mike Lawler

Anyone wanna play now? NA Servers

A

Alec de Vries

anyone, feel free to hmu Escapologist#1105

D

Drew Fitts

NA and sitting around 1850-1900 can’t remember my exact SR lol. I usually main DPS/Tank.
DruFittz#11719

L

Leah Becvar

Leafy1673, sr is hovering around 2200ish. I can flex most heros but my strongest is dps. Im on most days at least

E

Edward Morlan

My god this is awesome.

B

Bryan Lahti

Almost 2200 dropped from 2500 on NA. NoDoughnut4U#1345

M

Michael Stitt

High diamond/master. Used to be top 200 Widow and top 500 trace NA. Novritsche#1176

Have many other accounts in different elos

A

Annette Tapia

fuck yeah I'm down im literally on Overwatch on the daily except for weekends for the most part SR19*** Highest was 21**. Battlenet: NettieNinjah#1412
Mains:Symmetra, Mercy, Junrat can flex as welll

J

Joshua Jarvis

This ending season is the least amount of time I put into any season. Absolute nightmare with throwers and trolls. Ended with 1900 dropping from 2300. So i give up. One season placed at 2375, then went to 2498, then 1 person threw... 1 person... We lost... and went on a losing streak after that game. Went down to 1900... blizzard needs to be more serious about these throwers and these other folks that are just plain too toxic to partake.

C

Chay Parker

Dropped from like 2300 to like 1700, battletag is Egg#11759

C

Chris Villasenor

Hit me up! How many you got right now? Im NA

C

Chris Villasenor

I've hit 2780 and seen 1600. It's awful out there

W

Willie Messer

I’m about to add everybody here in a few just got up xD